Evil Manufacturing/Off road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEXRAPTURD

Reaction score
I had an eye opening experience with these guys. I ordered a couple of bumpers, was told 4 to 5 weeks, and it was ready in 4.5 weeks. Amazing I thought. I set it up for Will Call and I ended up being sent out of town for work and could not make it. I asked for it to be shipped to where I was working at the time and the owner there said he would get it ready for shipping but asked me to arrange shipping due to what he called shipping issues. I am a former shipping manager so I thought why not. I arranged for a well known carrier to pick up my bumper and it took them 12 days to pick it up and then another 8 days to deliver it. By this point I had to leave that job site for another and ended up having to drive back to pick up my bumper. SMH

The bumpers do look good and both fit good. The install was not as easy as I had planned but I managed. I hope my experience is extended to others. 2012 Raptor Pure Evil Front and Hellion Rear.

Last edited: