37s, 18” Wheels and 1.5 Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorDrew

Reaction score
I picked up my new 2024 801a tonight. Looking for sincere advice from experts. If you’re snarky, rude, self serving or just mean spirited, you’ll just be ignored. If you want to talk about bingo, Priuses, etc., you’ll be ignored. I’m well aware of the search function, complete with the 150 different and outdated opinions from non experts. If you don’t have time, interest or expertise, please scroll on.

My dilemma/options to consider:

1. Stay with the stock setup. (See photo.)
2. Add 1.5” RPG Collar Leveling Kit only.
3. Add Eibach Springs to level front 1.5”
4. Add Option 2 or 3 with 37x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and 18x9 Fuel Rebel 6 wheels with +20 offset.

If Option 4, please commit on fit, required modifications, impact on ride and performance, etc.

If you have 37’s with 18” wheels and a leveling kit, your opinion carries great value and I’d love to see a picture.

I will not be racing, rock crawling or crushing at the mall. I’ll drive it like a normal 60 year old who wanted the best looking truck on the market that has a lot of really cool features.

Thanks in advance for those with experiential knowledge who don’t mind helping a guy out.

Attachments

• IMG_5510 Copy.jpeg
    IMG_5510 Copy.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 4

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Not sure when, but evidently there are only 150 of them around.
To me that seems like enough data to obtain a relevant conclusion to a hypothesis. I mean everyone knows 37’s will fit on a gen 3 with a simple leveling kit as long as you don’t go silly negative with the offset. And I don’t even have a gen 3!

But the only true answer here is to obtain the correct aftermarket springs, from a trusted source, to achieve the goal of lifting the truck the correct way to fit the aforementioned 37” tires and an aftermarket wheel, with a relatively sensible offset. But this knowledge has been gained by simply thumbing through other threads on this very subject. Incredible. Maybe the human condition is de-evolving
into an organism that requires information spoon fed to them as if they’re the only ones who have this issue. Truly is something to behold.

;)

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me that seems like enough data to obtain a relevant conclusion to a hypothesis. I mean everyone knows 37’s will fit on a gen 3 with a simple leveling kit as long as you don’t go silly negative with the offset. And I don’t even have a gen 3!

But the only true answer here is to obtain the correct aftermarket springs, from a trusted source, to achieve the goal of lifting the truck the correct way to fit the aforementioned 37” tires and an aftermarket wheel, with a relatively sensible offset. But this knowledge has been gained by simply thumbing through other threads on this very subject. Incredible. Maybe the human condition is de-evolving
into an organism that requires information spoon fed to them as if they’re the only ones who have this issue. Truly is something to behold.

;)
Remarkable scientific analysis and conclusion. How long was ypur peer review?