A Big Thank You to Baja Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yeah when I sent my SAEs back for the rebuild I really think they just gave me new ones. Either that or their restoration process is the best known to man.

I sent in some S2 after the road salt got to them. They took care of the repairs and sent them back. Really quality company to work with.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent in some S2 after the road salt got to them. They took care of the repairs and sent them back. Really quality company to work with.

110% agree. Though Baja Designs is no doubt pricey, that lifetime warranty is the business. They’ve taken care of lens issue on my S1, fogging issue on Onx6, and non-functioning XL80.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a similar issue couple years back when swapping my lights from one Raptor to another. Bolts were fused to light, but mine was less than a year old. That shouldn’t happen. Contacted BD, they said send them in, I did, and they fixed them and sent me back. Definitely great company with excellent products. I just wish they’d add the amber halo like that other light company does.

Also, @Oldfart, all that time and effort into removing bolts must’ve seen your goats go unattended for a time. Shame, shame.

ThePaintPirate

Reaction score
Wish Rigid had that kind of customer service.

pxl_20240814_123105264-jpg.463458