2024 Raptor Quality issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alockbox

Reaction score
Two small bolts at the last hanger. Loosen, push up, tighten back
This is the suggestion I see everywhere but it only adjusts the vertical height of the exhaust. In my case, the passenger side one is lower AND further out (sticking out past the bumper) than the driver side one. I can't find an easy adjustment for that, as the pipe bend seems to be a little off.

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues on my 802a so far aside from this random screw laying on the drivers side floor one morning.

I tried looking under the dash to see if I could find where it came from but no luck.

BARkn1z.jpg

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the suggestion I see everywhere but it only adjusts the vertical height of the exhaust. In my case, the passenger side one is lower AND further out (sticking out past the bumper) than the driver side one. I can't find an easy adjustment for that, as the pipe bend seems to be a little off.
Just go upstream and loosen exhaust clamps. You can pull them in and out.

alockbox

Reaction score
Just go upstream and loosen exhaust clamps. You can pull them in and out.
Thanks. I must be doing something wrong. They don’t seem to budge. Maybe I need to loosen more than one going even further back? I’ll check again when I’m back in town.

Rockbuster

Reaction score
Correction: My bumper is also a bit low on the passenger side...which means my exhaust is a bit low on the passenger side. Annoying.

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
at least Toyota actually admits fault and recalls things. Ford has been decent about customer sat programs. many years later after years of denial.
It's been awhile since Ford had spun main bearings, which Toyota so far has only offered short block rebuilds not even replacement. I'd be demanding a long block replacement if it was my Raptor, there's no way they are going to clean these of all the debris at the dealership level. Toyota has not handled this well so far if look into it more.

Edit: Not to mention this is likely the NHTSA forcing Toyota's hand at this point, not Toyota being some forthright company that only cares about the consumer. Their remedy will be telling.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been awhile since Ford had spun main bearings, which Toyota so far has only offered short block rebuilds not even replacement. I'd be demanding a long block replacement if it was my Raptor, there's no way they are going to clean these of all the debris at the dealership level. Toyota has not handled this well so far if look into it more.

Edit: Not to mention this is likely the NHTSA forcing Toyota's hand at this point, not Toyota being some forthright company that only cares about the consumer. Their remedy will be telling.
ey eye eye..... no fun