2024 HUD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FREEZE451

Reaction score
Curious if anyone with a 2024 HUD is having issues of it resetting position every time the truck is turned off/on?

Mine is as high as it can go every time that I can't see it, so I have to move it every startup.

Going to try to set the fob and seat number to see if that does it.

Daneger

Reaction score
I was just going to post this! I told the dealer and they were puzzled as well, but they said they would need the truck for a week to diagnose it.

My custom gauges reset as well, and it makes me think they are related.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t have an issue with the HUD however, the instrument cluster gauges like to reset all the damn time.

Braves Fan

Reaction score
Mine kept tilting up and down, then figured out it was just the way my head was tilted...

Daneger

Reaction score
Is anyone noticing that their HUD is kind of blurry. I don’t know whether it’s because of the laminated glass or if there is a way for the dealer the focus it a bit.

It’s not bad, but definitely not as sharp as all the other displays in the truck.

Frofan

Reaction score
I’m having this same problem. My auto fold mirrors are also losing their setting and stop folding.