2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone get picked up for an order this week? dealer showed me that Im next in line for an allocation but still waiting for it to be picked up

repaid05

Reaction score
I called the ford marketing department today as directed by ford chat to try to get a better ETA on my raptor. Not much help. However, he did say I qualified for a "Ford Off Lease Competitive Conquest offer". Saying up to $3000 off the price? He seemed confident about it but I have seen no where people already getting rebates on the Raptor. Anyone familiar with this?

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
You can use to buy other Fords but not a Raptor, Gt350, or Gt500. Most of the times the special offers have excluded vehicles in the fine print. To date no rebates or special financing has been offered on any generation Raptor.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the ford marketing department today as directed by ford chat to try to get a better ETA on my raptor. Not much help. However, he did say I qualified for a "Ford Off Lease Competitive Conquest offer". Saying up to $3000 off the price? He seemed confident about it but I have seen no where people already getting rebates on the Raptor. Anyone familiar with this?
When i called them, they spent about 15-20 minutes going over offers but didnt seem too confident that they even applied to the Raptors and basically said, talk to the dealership as they have more information... okay so what was the point of even telling me the information.

They were no more help then Ford chat

4wheelgobbler

Reaction score
Original Eta for delivery 3/26. Pushed to 4/5 now they are saying 4/17. The truck has been sitting in Winston salem an hour from dealer since 3/24. Same Dealer also had one sit at rail yard for only one day before being delivered before mine... Is there anything the dealer can do to expedite delivery?

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Original Eta for delivery 3/26. Pushed to 4/5 now they are saying 4/17. The truck has been sitting in Winston salem an hour from dealer since 3/24. Same Dealer also had one sit at rail yard for only one day before being delivered before mine... Is there anything the dealer can do to expedite delivery?
None. My dealer had 4 sitting there rail yard 10 miles away. Mine sat for 7 days and car hauler picked ONLY mine up somehow out of the 4 sitting there. Very frustrating and no logical process us public can figure out.

RdR2027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built 3/26 and shipped 4/2. ETA dates 4/10 - 4/23. Tracker still shows "Window Sticker Not available" is this normal?