2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine home from a 10 hour round trip. I absolutely love this truck. I was worried how adjusting to driving such a large vehicle would be since i never drove a full size truck, let alone a raptor sized vehicle. It was an easy transition though. Drives great and made my 5 hour drive home very enjoyable

View attachment 449647

Hell yeah! Glad you were able to get one and no longer stuck in Dearborn purgatory.

Bayonetwork

Reaction score
Got my Prius today. My original order with a 1/9 blend date still has no movement. Really glad I was able to snag this one and it's worth the wait. So much better than my 2018 XLT. I'm also very pleased this 10 speed shifts a million times better than my 18. So far the only negative is the HUD is almost invisible with good, polarized sunglasses.

View attachment 449646

Athens Ford (about 90 minutes outside Atlanta) has an Avalanche pheasant model on the ground as well if anyone is looking. PM me for salesman info.
Please share some photos in different lighting if/when you're able. Nice color, congrats!

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines identical to yours. Getting me HYPE over here. It’s currently stuck at the rail yard in DE, but hoping to get it soon fellas!

Truck is incredible. Interior is fantastic. Ride is fantastic. Looks better yet in person. In love with her and I’m sure you will be as well. Hopefully not much longer of a wait man.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Prius today. My original order with a 1/9 blend date still has no movement. Really glad I was able to snag this one and it's worth the wait. So much better than my 2018 XLT. I'm also very pleased this 10 speed shifts a million times better than my 18. So far the only negative is the HUD is almost invisible with good, polarized sunglasses.

View attachment 449646

Athens Ford (about 90 minutes outside Atlanta) has an Avalanche pheasant model on the ground as well if anyone is looking. PM me for salesman info.
Very nice!! Sharp!! Congratulations!

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine home from a 10 hour round trip. I absolutely love this truck. I was worried how adjusting to driving such a large vehicle would be since i never drove a full size truck, let alone a raptor sized vehicle. It was an easy transition though. Drives great and made my 5 hour drive home very enjoyable

View attachment 449647
Congrats!! Which color? Can’t quite tell in lighting. Sharp though. I’m definitely in the “like” section for the 24!!

soccerUber

Reaction score
Drove mine 1100 miles home. F’N love this truck. For those that were stuck like me with a Jan purgatory build, the best decision I ever made was to cancel and find a new one that was produced in March. I got ceramic tint done today and Line-X, bed cover and rack coming next week. I’ll post a few photos once everything is completed. The HUD is sick BTW.

Also picked up a few bottles on the ride home.

Attachments

• IMG_5669.jpeg
    IMG_5669.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_5647.jpeg
    IMG_5647.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 113