2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just analyzing this image from your bin view. PVLO is the precision holding company that stores these trucks.

Ford Proxy sounds like someone at the plant put a significant event involving VINs on these F150 regarding launch. If it’s a delay it would probably say delay and the reason, I assume. If it’s an actual hold or delay, I highly suspect they would never put a time frame on it like that in the main title code.

I don’t think there is enough information to show if this is good or bad thing. Maybe it’s an event where they do final qualify check on the trucks sitting around before shipping and clear that backlog.

The only thing we can deduce about that is:

1. Involves that VIN
2. It’s in regard to F150 Launch

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am in the minority but I don’t mind the truck sitting awhile on a dirt lot if multiple folks are driving / QAing it. A couple folks driving the truck here and there is a lot more time to QA it than one dude who is under the clock

ss55539

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just analyzing this image from your bin view. PVLO is the precision holding company that stores these trucks.

Ford Proxy sounds like someone at the plant put a significant event involving VINs on these F150 regarding launch. If it’s a delay it would probably say delay and the reason, I assume. If it’s an actual hold or delay, I highly suspect they would never put a time frame on it like that in the main title code.

I don’t think there is enough information to show if this is good or bad thing. Maybe it’s an event where they do final qualify check on the trucks sitting around before shipping and clear that backlog.

The only thing we can deduce about that is:

1. Involves that VIN
2. It’s in regard to F150 Launch
Looks like all my Dearborn trucks have this.