2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was a 37”, makes me feel better about it not being scheduled yet. I’m a little confused about how she told me it was processing. I wonder if that’s the same as unscheduled.
processing is good...and if you give the VIN to your dealer they may be able to check on a build week....mine was in processing as per FP but then I gave the vin to my sales person and they found a build week had been assigned

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, and I'm skimming all the messages, of all that were scheduled they placed their orders on or before 10/14. Like the FP rep said... "give it another week and check back with us again". We'll see!

Dairyman9

Reaction score
Just got a build date of 11/29 for a 2022 37 Package oxford white... Hoping for some luck this time around! Cautiously optimistic ought to be the approach lol

Ryed

Reaction score
Just got off a chat with FP. My 2022 35 Package, Iconic Silver, 801A is scheduled for the week of 12/6. Placed the order on 10/15. Not holding my breath but pretty damn excited at the same time!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just told by my dealer that any Raptors with 37" package will have build dates pushed until Jan/Feb of 22 (regardless of MY 21 or 22). I had an order accepted by Ford for MY 22 with the 37 performance pack two weeks ago and was informed of this today. I was told that if I wanted my build to get picked up before year end I could opt for a 35" package.
Then why have some with 37 package gotten dates already?