2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my order in....was really on the fence between 2 builds:
800a with torsion($695) and convenience(now comes with trailer tech and costs $1670): MSRP $68555
801a with pro power: MSRP $73,285

I ended up going 801a (price is net $4730 higher than 800a) but I get pro power, blue cruise, nicer seats, heated steering wheel, rain sensing wipers, nicer headlights, front sensors, tailgate appliqué, second row heated seats, B+O unleashed, garage opener and charging pad

he gave me an order number, does anyone know how to track it?

irojas

Reaction score
800a with torsion($695) and convenience(now comes with trailer tech and costs $1670): MSRP $68555

I ended up going 801a (price is net $4730 higher than 800a) but I get pro power, blue cruise, nicer seats, heated steering wheel, rain sensing wipers, nicer headlights, front sensors, tailgate appliqué, second row heated seats, B+O unleashed, garage opener and charging pad

Need to wait for them to give you a VIN number to track it.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I wanted pro power until I heard an annoying fan constantly runs even when it’s not in use.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to wait for them to give you a VIN number to track it.
ok, thanks
I wanted pro power until I heard an annoying fan constantly runs even when it’s not in use.
hm, didn't realize that, hopefully not too intrusive as I really like the capability of running higher powered items (ie...air compressor for tires, etc...) plugged in

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, thanks

hm, didn't realize that, hopefully not too intrusive as I really like the capability of running higher powered items (ie...air compressor for tires, etc...) plugged in
That’s exactly why I wanted one as well, but apparently the fan is loud as heck…..

There is chatter that you can turn it off, but what does that do to the battery under the rear seat long term. That is the question