2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gurz38

Reaction score
Just re-ordered for a 22 in person this morning. Had a 21 but the dealership only got 3 out of 5 21’s and I was number 4. Got my confirmation that the order was accepted by Ford shortly after. Now we wait… again, but feeling better about it this time!

Last edited:

coryatver

Reaction score
My dealer said the same thing. They are not open. I sent him a picture of the CONCEPS order in this thread. no response yet.
It seems it’s like when 21s initially opened not all dealers systems opened the same time

UCF-150

Reaction score
I have an appointment to go place my order later this afternoon. How do I ensure the dealership does have an allocation? All I've received so far is word of mouth that they do. Looks like from the posts above I could place an order and if there isn't truly an allocation my order would just be in limbo...

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kotykb. That means $2,395 just for the Recaros and blue accents. They weren't an option in 18 when I bought mine so I don't know how much they were then, but it seems a bit pricey to me.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kotykb. That means $2,395 just for the Recaros and blue accents. They weren't an option in 18 when I bought mine so I don't know how much they were then, but it seems a bit pricey to me.
I'm super bummed Lead Foot Gray was discontinued but I'm glad to not pay the extra for the Blue interior. With having a french bulldog and kids soon, the last thing I wanted were Alcantara inserts in my Raptor. With my Macan GTS it has alcantara inserts in the seats and I use seat covers almost all the time because when you're sweaty post-workout, that material will soak it up, smell musty and they're really hard to clean. On our Lamborghini Huracan I also didn't go with Alcantara on the steering wheel/seats as they look good day one but after a few years, they wear like an old tee shirt.

Its a bit annoying that I wanted the sunroof but not the electronic tailgate, but for 2022 they coupled them together... ol well

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer also put in a backup order, he did go back and switch my 37" and 35" build to Code Orange.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 11.32.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 11.32.02 AM.png
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 40

bprsnt

Reaction score
I'm super bummed Lead Foot Gray was discontinued but I'm glad to not pay the extra for the Blue interior. With having a french bulldog and kids soon, the last thing I wanted were Alcantara inserts in my Raptor. With my Macan GTS it has alcantara inserts in the seats and I use seat covers almost all the time because when you're sweaty post-workout, that material will soak it up, smell musty and they're really hard to clean. On our Lamborghini Huracan I also didn't go with Alcantara on the steering wheel/seats as they look good day one but after a few years, they wear like an old tee shirt.

Its a bit annoying that I wanted the sunroof but not the electronic tailgate, but for 2022 they coupled them together... ol well
I wanted the Tailgate step but not the power tailgate.
Also I never open my sunroof shade so no need for a sunroof.

albuht813

Reaction score
My dealer has told me Ford is not giving allocations this time around. Meaning the dealers have NO idea how many orders of either 37 or 35 raptors will be accepted. From what I'm understanding the dealers give customer information when submitting an order and then FORD decides whether that unit will be built.

My dealer is working to submit my order today but we won't know if it will be accepted now or later.

Apparently, they are doing things a bit differently this time compared to the last order phase.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has told me Ford is not giving allocations this time around. Meaning the dealers have NO idea how many orders of either 37 or 35 raptors will be accepted. From what I'm understanding the dealers give customer information when submitting an order and then FORD decides whether that unit will be built.

My dealer is working to submit my order today but we won't know if it will be accepted now or later.

Apparently, they are doing things a bit differently this time compared to the last order phase.
Weird. My dealers is saying he got 6 allocations. We all need to take what these dealers are saying with a grain of salt. Seriously. Nobody knows crap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud