2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoKnowHarm

Reaction score
It seems like my dealer is holding out until the Raptors are balanced out before converting my 2021 order to a 2022 order. I have my doubts that the unscheduled 2021 orders will take priority and we will continue to get screwed. Has anyone had their orders “converted” in other words keeping their place in line?

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like my dealer is holding out until the Raptors are balanced out before converting my 2021 order to a 2022 order. I have my doubts that the unscheduled 2021 orders will take priority and we will continue to get screwed. Has anyone had their orders “converted” in other words keeping their place in line?
From my understanding after speaking to dealerships, A new order will have to be submitted for a 22. That’s just what they said though, so take it with a grain of salt.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats. jdneally1 . Question for you. It looks like the carbon fiber pkg. is separate from the 37 pkg. on your order. The order guide that was posted said not available with 37 but obviously if you have it, it is. So, was it $995 to order it separately like the 21's? Thanks​

DoKnowHarm

Reaction score
From my understanding after speaking to dealerships, A new order will have to be submitted for a 22. That’s just what they said though, so take it with a grain of salt.
I have heard the same, I just mean has anyone had their new 2022 order time stamped with their original order date such as Jun 11 2021;or a unique identifier indicating this is a reorder from a 2021 order that wasn’t filled?

jdneally1

Reaction score

Congrats. jdneally1 . Question for you. It looks like the carbon fiber pkg. is separate from the 37 pkg. on your order. The order guide that was posted said not available with 37 but obviously if you have it, it is. So, was it $995 to order it separately like the 21's? Thanks​

Thanks! I have no idea unfortunately. I didn't tell my dealer to include it but since he did I wasn't going to ask him to change it. He hasn't given me a break down on the price yet. I had a 21 ordered but changed quite a bit. Went with the 37 now that it comes with black interior.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I have no idea unfortunately. I didn't tell my dealer to include it but since he did I wasn't going to ask him to change it. He hasn't given me a break down on the price yet. I had a 21 ordered but changed quite a bit. Went with the 37 now that it comes with black interior.
I spoke to my dealer, the 37" Package has everything the 2021's did except for the blue interior so yes it has the carbon fiber! I originally ordered my build back in June...now had to sacrifice the color to Code Orange... who knows when they'll pick it up and build it too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 10.39.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 10.39.27 AM.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 53

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my dealer has been checking for me all this week. Earlier this AM, he was only able to build out a 22 Lightning. As of about an hour ago, he was able to build the 22 Raptor for me. My order was placed at 11:19AM, and they texted me a copy of the order summary.
That seems odd. I called two different dealers and both assured me they aren’t open.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems odd. I called two different dealers and both assured me they aren’t open.
My dealer said the same thing. They are not open. I sent him a picture of the CONCEPS order in this thread. no response yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud