2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
my dealer put my order in today… they haven’t received news regarding allocations yet. But said they’d put the order in and hopefully get an allocation…

Rapid Red
801a high equipment group
Moonroof and tailgate package
Pro power onboard package (per the build sheet it doesn’t look like this is an extra charge which is nice)
Raptor 37 performance package
Raptor 37 graphics delete
Total came to $80280
Dealers can put in 100's of orders...with no allocations means nothing.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers can put in 100's of orders...with no allocations means nothing.
Yup. And just like the guys still waiting for a 21 and wondering why…..

Wish these dealers would stop with the nonsense

Reaction score
Yup. And just like the guys still waiting for a 21 and wondering why…..

Wish these dealers would stop with the nonsense
Very true and I realize that. They were very aware of the allocation situation and continue to remind me that until they get an allocation, I don’t have a truck. They are just putting it in while they wait to hear from ford on the allocation.

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in an order for a 22 today. It was submitted around 4. Thr dealer told me they have one 21 that didn't get built. His guess for delivery for my 22 is Q1.

DoKnowHarm

Reaction score
My dealer has told me Ford is not giving allocations this time around. Meaning the dealers have NO idea how many orders of either 37 or 35 raptors will be accepted. From what I'm understanding the dealers give customer information when submitting an order and then FORD decides whether that unit will be built.

My dealer is working to submit my order today but we won't know if it will be accepted now or later.

Apparently, they are doing things a bit differently this time compared to the last order phase.
One dealership told me this as well. I thought it was a line and it certainly contradicts others saying they have allocations.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has told me Ford is not giving allocations this time around. Meaning the dealers have NO idea how many orders of either 37 or 35 raptors will be accepted. From what I'm understanding the dealers give customer information when submitting an order and then FORD decides whether that unit will be built.

My dealer is working to submit my order today but we won't know if it will be accepted now or later.

Apparently, they are doing things a bit differently this time compared to the last order phase.
I was told the same exact thing. I really don’t believe it though. Order has been sitting since June 25th. I am trying to find a new dealer. Every dealer I get on the phone agrees an allocation is required. 45 calls last night and no luck with msrp so far.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer. He put a new order in for a 22 for me. Hopefully this one will get scheduled. He said three of their five 21 orders got scheduled. Carbon Fiber package was an optional add on to the 37 package but could not be added to the Recaro package. So I'm assuming when they split the 37 pkg. and the Recaro pkg. the CF went with Recaros. So it looks like the $2395 price tag is for seats and CF.