2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my 22 order with a local dealer. Their allocations aren't available yet but the system did allow them to order 2022s. I'm their 2nd 2022 order so they seemed confident my order would get scheduled/delivered in the next 3-4 months. Took a $500 deposit and gave me some paperwork as well, so I'm hoping this at least serves as a firm waitlist spot if not an allocated order.

Like NES431 above, the CF pkg was indeed an optional add on to the 37 pkg, but couldn't be added if you got the blue Recaros. And the dealer thought it was because they likely included the CF with the blue Recaros. In any case, I have the option to tweak/add things once the B&P comes out, as long as I'm not scheduled by then.

Big thanks to forum member @Chiefgiant who helped me in my search.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my 22 order with a local dealer. Their allocations aren't available yet but the system did allow them to order 2022s. I'm their 2nd 2022 order so they seemed confident my order would get scheduled/delivered in the next 3-4 months. Took a $500 deposit and gave me some paperwork as well, so I'm hoping this at least serves as a firm waitlist spot if not an allocated order.

Like NES431 above, the CF pkg was indeed an optional add on to the 37 pkg, but couldn't be added if you got the blue Recaros. And the dealer thought it was because they likely included the CF with the blue Recaros. In any case, I have the option to tweak/add things once the B&P comes out, as long as I'm not scheduled by then.

Big thanks to forum member @Chiefgiant who helped me in my search.
A lot of speculation out there right now. One of my contacts who is literally the only one who sounds like he knows what he’s talking about said he thinks there’s no allocations because they are still trying to finish 21 orders. Ford even doing 21s will ultimately be the cause of this madness

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told the same exact thing. I really don’t believe it though. Order has been sitting since June 25th. I am trying to find a new dealer. Every dealer I get on the phone agrees an allocation is required. 45 calls last night and no luck with msrp so far.
Keep at it; they’re out there! 45 calls in so another 45 won’t hurt, eh. Try hitting up some of the members here that have had success finding those dealers within your area.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an appointment to go place my order later this afternoon. How do I ensure the dealership does have an allocation? All I've received so far is word of mouth that they do. Looks like from the posts above I could place an order and if there isn't truly an allocation my order would just be in limbo...
You can’t unfortunately. You’ll have to take their word that they’ll get a 22 allocations. Allocations for 22 haven’t been released yet to dealers.

JIM LINDLEY

Reaction score
I’m in Dallas Texas And I’ve called 2 dealers and they both told me that the 22 banks aren’t open yet and they can’t place an order for 22’s now
so I’m kinda confused since so many people on here have placed orders

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in Dallas Texas And I’ve called 2 dealers and they both told me that the 22 banks aren’t open yet and they can’t place an order for 22’s now
so I’m kinda confused since so many people on here have placed orders
Same. My dealer got 6 allocations then when he went to put my order in he said the allocations were gone and it wouldn’t let him place the order. I was the 3rd order out of the original 6 that they got. This whole thing just sucks man.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership is just “taking your order” and has no way of actually ordering the truck with Ford. The GM of the dealership I ordered my 21 with said he has to submit a copy of my drivers license/ID and a bill of sale to prove the truck is sold so no dealership can say a truck is sold to get it quicker. There are still 2021s to be built (mine included with a scheduled date of 10/25) so it will be a while before 2022s are being built.