2017 Raptor at Auto Shows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was in Cleveland there was NOT a huge crowd around the Raptor. I would say 2 out of 10 knew what the Raptor was and the rest just walked right by.

Also interesting, a few important cars from other manufacturers was not even there (for example Toyota did not bring the new Taco) yet Ford brought the Raptor, GT and GT350.

Lol no pressure. I can't wait to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was in Cleveland there was NOT a huge crowd around the Raptor. I would say 2 out of 10 knew what the Raptor was and the rest just walked right by.
Granted it wasn't in Chicago but only 2 of the people working Ford's floor that I talked to knew the Raptor was returning and that it was already unveiled in Detroit. The rest knew nothing. The girl doing the 2015 F-150 test drives that I rode with also knew about it.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's amazing how many folks who work in the industry are just clueless. The Ford employee who let me snap some pics behind the ropes was trying to tell me about the truck and I was finishing his sentences and even told him some tidbits he did not know about. He was taken back about how much I knew. Oh well. I guess we are enthusiast. :)

Granted it wasn't in Chicago but only 2 of the people working Ford's floor that I talked to knew the Raptor was returning and that it was already unveiled in Detroit. The rest knew nothing. The girl doing the 2015 F-150 test drives that I rode with also knew about it.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought they haven't completed the engine yet, so pics under would just be the current engine. No news there.

Anyone know any more than that?