2017 Raptor at Auto Shows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am planning to be at the Cleveland Auto show on Friday March 13. I will be taking lots of pics. I will ask the folks there if I can get under and inside the Raptor and take as many pics until they stop me. :)

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I am planning to be at the Cleveland Auto show on Friday March 13. I will be taking lots of pics. I will ask the folks there if I can get under and inside the Raptor and take as many pics until they stop me. :)

Go with a friend, have him/her fake a heart attack, then you go in and get as much as possible!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Go with a friend, have him/her fake a heart attack, then you go in and get as much as possible!

Alright, I'll do it.

The 13th would actually work perfectly for me. Anyone else down?

Click Here to Save On ADD Bumper Shipping!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
#Rookie. You are just 23. How are you going to fake a heart-attack and make it believable?

People are ignorant... they won't know. Just hope no one grabs the jump pack and tries that on him! :ROFLJest:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

jchilcoat15

Reaction score
Can't wait to see pics from the first show. Am i the only one that googles and digs and searches for early pics and something othere than the blue?!

I'd make the dallas show a priority if you can get inside it and really check it out.