2017 Raptor at Auto Shows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jchilcoat15

Reaction score
So the 2017 Raptor was roped off. I talked to a Ford employee to let me take some pics for FRF and he open the gate to let me get closer. And then 5 minutes later he said that's enough. GRRRR!

- Anyway, I noticed something that I have not read about. As you know, the Raptor does not have mud flaps. Well that will change for 2017 as there is a tiny mudflap built into the front fenders (see below).

- Also the exhaust are just massive, pics do not do it justice. I am guessing they are 3-3.5" in diameter.

- Also please correct me if I am wrong but the current raptor has an aluminum LCA. It seems the 2017 Raptor has an aluminum LCA, UCA & spindle.

thank you for the pics! i love it!

AdamC93

Reaction score
So the 2017 Raptor was roped off. I talked to a Ford employee to let me take some pics for FRF and he open the gate to let me get closer. And then 5 minutes later he said that's enough. GRRRR!

- Anyway, I noticed something that I have not read about. As you know, the Raptor does not have mud flaps. Well that will change for 2017 as there is a tiny mudflap built into the front fenders (see below).

- Also the exhaust are just massive, pics do not do it justice. I am guessing they are 3-3.5" in diameter.

- Also please correct me if I am wrong but the current raptor has an aluminum LCA. It seems the 2017 Raptor has an aluminum LCA, UCA & spindle.

- And the 2017 will run a true 35" tire

- The GT & GT350 were there and the GT was just outrageous.

Fender1.jpg

Fender2.jpg

Fender3.jpg

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

shock1.jpg

shock2.jpg

tire.jpg

bed.jpg

door1.jpg

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt350.jpg

Awesome! Everyone was knocking the exhaust but these pictures seem to be opening some eyes. Can't wait to see more pics around the internets and from ford.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If this is a true one off vehicle, it would be cheaper to fabricate/machine those components rather than paying for casting and all of its associated costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk