2017 Raptor at Auto Shows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more I see the less I like the new design. The body just does not have any flow to it. Besides the headlights just don't care for it. Great job on the spy pics OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NY Auto show , Raptor pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1191.jpg
    IMG_1191.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 207

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir. If your still there can you get a pic looking down the side from the front to see how the fenders flare/bulge out . I was looking at my rap yesterday and the fenders flare out so nice. I'm wondering if the new rap gives the same look. Hard to tell from pictures that I've seen.

sombra

Reaction score
That tailgate! Looks like a kid's toy truck.

Miss the red on the steering wheel, don't like the center hood vent compared to the current model.

I like the rest. Hard to improve on the 14 Raptor. They are one good looking truck.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how there's literally millimeters of clearance loading that thing onto the transport.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Ahh, finally one that I can afford. Lol

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Great shots @03svt.

The rear of this truck is terrible IMO. From the bed back I hate it. The bulge is awful and the lights should have a black background like our current ones. I mean I don't know if i'm just being nit picky but I can't bring myself around to liking the exterior solely due to the rear. Front I think is nice. But all the way around the truck I don't like the bulges as much as our current ones.

The interior will be nice, I drove a brand new Platinum yesterday and ergonomics seemed well thought out. Absolutely love the upfitter switches up top. Might be a mod incoming to mine as well now too. Also the screen in between the gauges now is really useful. It tells you tire pressure of individual tires, can pull up the map, and some other cool features. Hopefully with the Raptor it will have some special off-road features on there as well.

Don't like that they took out some of the customization factor by deleting the perch mod. Nice that they are 3.0's now though. Hate the dual exhaust look, I think that defeats the purpose of doing a slight comp cut to improve the angle.

Last edited: