2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the 6.2? Why would you buy a new truck, and then go backwards like that?

its not going back! its keeping with a product that is proven. Hey the eco maybe better right now but I can't afford to be in the dealership for extended amount of time with replacement parts etc. Yes we all want the best stuff right now but I believe going with the new alum body and weight savings with the 6.2 would be a great start have the eco test in the regular F150. Turbo do not give good longevity.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
its not going back! its keeping with a product that is proven. Hey the eco maybe better right now but I can't afford to be in the dealership for extended amount of time with replacement parts etc. Yes we all want the best stuff right now but I believe going with the new alum body and weight savings with the 6.2 would be a great start have the eco test in the regular F150. Turbo do not give good longevity.

Turbos last forever in his mind.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I can't see how anyone would want to swap the EB out of the new Gen II. I was speaking to an owner of a Ford dealership the other day who said that over the course of '15 that there were more warranty claims on the 5.0 than the 3.5.

Turbos last forever in his mind.

Of course they don't. but nothing ever does. If that were to happen I would take the opportunity to put larger turbos on, or just trade it in on a new one. Hopefully with a TTV8.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Ok, now I think Randy is a Ford plant to spew all their marketing BS tring to get people excited. There is no way someone is this far up Fords ass! I'm a die hard Ford guy and won't buy another truck but I'm not even this far gone believing their shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealership owners don't keep up with what is in and out of the device dept. ford typically doesn't run a buy here pay here, 2 employee outfit. this voice cracking coming of age pigtailed adolescent Barbie girl hasn't gotten permission yet from mommy to get real pics.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like the fictional "identical" Mustang. How hard is it these days to take an actual picture of your own vehicle anyway?

Not the best picture. I have some furniture to get rid of and the lighting isn't the best. It really is a great car. Ordered it back in June and the wait was killing me. Same case with the Gen II Raptor unfortunately.

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpg
    IMG_1614.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 41