2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there going to be a v8 option?

Not likely. Ecoboost is primetime for Ford. They have a lot invested in it. It's an improvement over the 6.2 in both torque and horsepower. The question of replacing the ecoboost with anything right now is premature and speculative.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's ******** I want my v8. Does anyone have the ford SVT customer service number? They are going to hear about this.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not likely. Ecoboost is primetime for Ford. They have a lot invested in it. It's an improvement over the 6.2 in both torque and horsepower. The question of replacing the ecoboost with anything right now is premature and speculative.

Would love to see Ford drop a TTV8 later and holding out hope. However with a V8 in hand already, the TTV6 will work for a second truck if no V8 is ever offered.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
EcoBoost is also an improvement for the dealers and service work

#whatareicons

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Ok, I'm pretty sure the Randy dude is really Loki trolling all the Raptor owners. He can't be serious with the shit that's spewing out of his mouth.

#whatareicons

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EcoBoost is also an improvement for the dealers and service work

#whatareicons

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Ok, I'm pretty sure the Randy dude is really Loki trolling all the Raptor owners. He can't be serious with the shit that's spewing out of his mouth.

#whatareicons

He is being very effective if he is, especially with you and a few others. :)

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's ******** I want my v8. Does anyone have the ford SVT customer service number? They are going to hear about this.

It's called Ford Performance now. They've moved on from the SVT era.

Would love to see Ford drop a TTV8 later and holding out hope. However with a V8 in hand already, the TTV6 will work for a second truck if no V8 is ever offered.

I'd love to see that realized.

EcoBoost is also an improvement for the dealers and service work.

I'm being absolutely honest. I'm not trolling, just merely stating my opinion. I don't understand why some here can't just accept that I have one, and just because it differs with many opinions that Gen I owners have, that I'm somehow trolling?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I've been flying and waiting in airports the last few days, I need something to pass the time. Especially since I reached out to Jesus to help with my hand problems 961c3624d07d267aa3ba100b7fd4e29b.jpg

#whatareicons

Hmm, sound like a personal problem lol.