2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
large.gif

There are no EB failures! EVER!

Ah yes, my mistake. I meant to say "occasional and completely unexpected labor strikes by the turbos" ... Not failure.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the V6TT will keep the majority of the buyers happy. That's what Ford is hooting for initially. They will be like the troll tool above and drive it on the street to and from yoga and the grocery store. Great engine for that. Plug that intercooler up with snow or mud or sand or dust, and it will just be another obstacle for the NA trucks running the same trails.......

Who's the troll? This site is full of them.

I just hope that the new one isn't too light that it hydroplanes on the freeway during my morning commute. You gen I guys probably donn't have that problem, being that yours are 500 lbs heavier and all.

Hoping it's not too tall for the parking structure either. If it is, I may have to lower it. I don't want raised white letters on the tires either because I'm always scrubbing those letters against the curb which makes them look really crummy. It should clear the parking curbs just fine at the supermarket though so at least it has that going for it.

Last edited:

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is fantastic just for the gifs. Just when you thought they couldn't get any better, bam a new one.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's the troll? This site is full of them.

I just hope that the new one isn't too light that it hydroplanes on the freeway during my morning commute. You gen I guys probably donn't have that problem, being that yours are 500 lbs heavier and all.

Hoping it's not too tall for the parking structure either. If it is, I may have to lower it. I don't want raised white letters on the tires either because I'm always scrubbing those letters against the curb which makes them look really crummy. It should clear the parking curbs just fine at the supermarket though so at least it has that going for it.

Lower it??? But that fabtech lift kit has your name written all over it.