2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
1580934_o.gif

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of an f-150 ecoboost that is putting up the mpg that Ford engineers said it would? Yeah, you can always go by published specs.

I had an 11' plat with the EB and my lifetime average was 15.5 I believe. Definitely wasn't close to the 16/22 I was told I'd get...

That wasn't really my issue.. It was more about the turbo failures on 3 different occasions inside of 15 months that was the issue...

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an 11' plat with the EB and my lifetime average was 15.5 I believe. Definitely wasn't close to the 16/22 I was told I'd get...

That wasn't really my issue.. It was more about the turbo failures on 3 different occasions inside of 15 months that was the issue...

Sounds to me like you may have gotten a bad one. if I'm not mistaken the first version of the Ecoboost had some problems.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the V6TT will keep the majority of the buyers happy. That's what Ford is hooting for initially. They will be like the troll tool above and drive it on the street to and from yoga and the grocery store. Great engine for that. Plug that intercooler up with snow or mud or sand or dust, and it will just be another obstacle for the NA trucks running the same trails.......