2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Not the best picture. I have some furniture to get rid of and the lighting isn't the best. It really is a great car. Ordered it back in June and the wait was killing me. Same case with the Gen II Raptor unfortunately.

What Duck is that?

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b867accc25eeee109e1cf6fe0a939b50.jpg I don't get the same reaction of having one like I did when I saw the first gen concept. Don't get me wrong the new truck is good looking and I'm sure it's more refined around the edges but I'm still on the fence about it and I will go down to my local ford and test drive one when they hit dealerships. I don't think first gen owners need to feel threatened about this new truck because it's already proven itself. This truck was originally built for a small percentage of enthusiasts and ended up taking off like a bat out of hell and made it possible for this next generation f150 to bare the raptor name. Two different animals and I bet if Mr. Randy took his truck out to a run even a 5.4 raptor owner would give him a run for his money. Bud you're new here and instead of trying to **** people off you should be learning the capabilities of these vehicles and how to be prepared for when you use your truck. All the terrain management modes and tech in the world won't save you once you're off pavement and in real world off road situations

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b867accc25eeee109e1cf6fe0a939b50.jpg I don't get the same reaction of having one like I did when I saw the first gen concept. Don't get me wrong the new truck is good looking and I'm sure it's more refined around the edges but I'm still on the fence about it and I will go down to my local ford and test drive one when they hit dealerships. I don't think first gen owners need to feel threatened about this new truck because it's already proven itself. This truck was originally built for a small percentage of enthusiasts and ended up taking off like a bat out of hell and made it possible for this next generation f150 to bare the raptor name. Two different animals and I bet if Mr. Randy took his truck out to a run even a 5.4 raptor owner would give him a run for his money. Bud you're new here and instead of trying to **** people off you should be learning the capabilities of these vehicles and how to be prepared for when you use your truck. All the terrain management modes and tech in the world won't save you once you're off pavement and in real world off road situations

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

You gus are constantly trying to make this about me. I don't have anything to do with designing the new truck. Just because I like it and it's better than the old one you try to come after me. It's not about me bud.

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You gus are constantly trying to make this about me. I don't have anything to do with designing the new truck. Just because I like it and it's better than the old one you try to come after me. It's not about me bud.

Better? You mean better on spec sheet. Or do you work for ford as a test driver?

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better? You mean better on spec sheet. Or do you work for ford as a test driver?

No I mean better. They've been testing it and they've spoken about just how much better it is than the old Gen I Raptor. Sounds like it's going to be much better given that it's 500 lbs lighter and the engine has more horsepower AND torque. I think it's going to be a win all around. And also for you guys once you embrace the newness and accept that it'll be better.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No, we come after you because you're a ******* *******.

Like the new truck or don't. Have an opinion or don't. Quote stupid 'facts' or don't. Act like a total ass hat and we will be relentless. You are not only an ignorant person, but a stupid one. Those are values that seem more and more prevelant with guys like you that are affectionately titled TROLLS. But I like to just call it as I see it, so you are deemed a ******* *******.

Congratulations!!!

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I mean better. They've been testing it and they've spoken about just how much better it is than the old Gen I Raptor. Sounds like it's going to be much better given that it's 500 lbs lighter and the engine has more horsepower AND torque. I think it's going to be a win all around. And also for you guys once you embrace the newness and accept that it'll be better.

So people from ford are saying that it's better, right? Did you get a chance to test drive it? Have you driven first generation raptor? How can I accept and embrace something that I haven't actually driven. I can't believe how ignorant you are, I personally do not care that old raptor is heavier or slower, that wasn't a factor when I bought it.
IMHO I don't think that v6tt with 10 speed is a good fit for a raptor, and again thats my opinion and am not pushing it on anyone.
You keep on bring that so and so said that Gen 2 is soo much better then Gen 1. You already formed your opinion without even driving the truck, or the old one.
And nobody is disagreeing with you that on paper new raptor isn't better, I just wish it had V8 and a real transmission. I personally do not want turbo 10 speed truck.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So people from ford are saying that it's better, right? Did you get a chance to test drive it? Have you driven first generation raptor? How can I accept and embrace something that I haven't actually driven. I can't believe how ignorant you are, I personally do not care that old raptor is heavier or slower, that wasn't a factor when I bought it.
IMHO I don't think that v6tt with 10 speed is a good fit for a raptor, and again thats my opinion and am not pushing it on anyone.
You keep on bring that so and so said that Gen 2 is soo much better then Gen 1. You already formed your opinion without even driving the truck, or the old one.
And nobody is disagreeing with you that on paper new raptor isn't better, I just wish it had V8 and a real transmission. I personally do not want turbo 10 speed truck.

Well if you don't want a 10 speed then the truck is probably not for you. I think it is and am looking forward to having the 1st double digit transmission in a Ford truck. I really don't understand using the word ignorance as that infers that I don't know about the new truck. If you don't care about having your old and slower raptor (your words not mine) then good for you. You're a better person than am as I'm always looking for new shit lol. And yes I have driven the old Gen I truck. That's the whole reason why I'm waiting for the new one.