2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course they don't. but nothing ever does. If that were to happen I would take the opportunity to put larger turbos on, or just trade it in on a new one. Hopefully with a TTV8.

There we go buddy!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Not the best picture. I have some furniture to get rid of and the lighting isn't the best. It really is a great car. Ordered it back in June and the wait was killing me. Same case with the Gen II Raptor unfortunately.

The wait will allow your credit card balance to increase as you stock pile mods haha, ask me how I know!

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This discussion is like deja vu. It reminds me of people having conversations with 6.2...

I'm sure the same guys that are criticizing me were clinging to every word Hameedi was saying before they got their Gen I's.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, a EB3.5TT in a Ranger would be more appropriate....

Nah, that would be too much power for a Ranger imo. Given the new EB has better numbers than the 6.2 I can't see Ford would do that. I think it's most appropriate for what they're doing in putting the 3.5 in the new Gen II Raptor.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Too Much Power", no such of a thing....

That's like saying the Lottery pay out is too friggin high... No matter how you look at bigger is better.

Though, the exception would be "full figured" gals..., and that's because I'm older and don't need the excess luggage to carry around.