2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
1410732354638.gif

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All well worded posts that clearly explain your point in indisputable terms will be met by trolling, why does no one understand that! :)

6.2 FTW
Ecoboost will be the future, keep your old truck if you don't like it. That is what I am doing.

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Says the guy defending a non-existent truck...

If you don't like what Raptor owners are saying about the Gen2 too bad. You know there is already a whole new website for the Ecoboost Raptor so if you you want Ecoboost circle-jerk you will have to go play over there.

Is it ilikeschoolbois.com? Rasco showed me that site...pretty weird

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ****** is particularly vinegary on this board. Never seen anything like it.

Yup. But luckily it is limited to a handful of new guys in this particular sub forum.

And there is nothing special about these particular ****** bags. The internet is vast and it is full of ignorant loudmouths just like them.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Says the guy defending a non-existent truck...

If you don't like what Raptor owners are saying about the Gen2 too bad. You know there is already a whole new website for the Ecoboost Raptor so if you you want Ecoboost circle-jerk you will have to go play over there.

I don't really care to be honest but you guys are having a really hard time with the new model. There's a hell of a lot of whining going on here in the '17 board. You guys obvious care so much that you're willing to attack some guy who has shown some interest in it.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't really care to be honest but you guys are having a really hard time with the new model. There's a hell of a lot of whining going on here in the '17 board. You guys obvious care so much that you're willing to attack some guy who has shown some interest in it.

Yeah? Well you're stupid.....

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your post count is steadily climbing today.

Pro Tip: Don't stop til you reach 50 so that way you can sell your eco gen 2 here on FRF to fund your V8 gen 2.

How, in any way, does that make sense?

Yeah? Well you're stupid.....

Do you guys have identical embroidered Raptor jackets that you all wear at Denny's before you go play out in the puddles together?