2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's exactly what I meant with my post... Your reading comprehension skills are on point.

I'd say enjoy your Eco-shit engine, but I highly doubt you'll be buying one anyways. Just another guy who thinks he knows what he's talking about but has never owned or drove either gen.

Good day to you, sir.

When the banks open I'll post my order especially for you. When I take delivery I'll enjoy more horsepower, torque and power:weight than Gen I owners. I know that will be a hard reality to deal with for a few of you. Nothing stays the same forever and my gen II will get eclipsed by the next model. That's how the biz works guys. Deal with it....:baby:

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the banks open I'll post my order especially for you. When I take delivery I'll enjoy more horsepower, torque and power:weight than Gen I owners. I know that will be a hard reality to deal with for a few of you. Nothing stays the same forever and my gen II will get eclipsed by the next model. That's how the biz works guys. Deal with it....:baby:

Be sure to post pictures and introduce yourself when you actually become a raptor owner....

I'll supercharge my V8 and will have no problem keeping up with you ;)

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to post pictures and introduce yourself when you actually become a raptor owner....

I'll supercharge my V8 and will have no problem keeping up with you ;)

Let us all know when you do that. Sounds like a great project.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Randy M you do realize this isn't a 2017 or 2nd Gen Raptor forum right? It is a SVT Raptor forum and the 17 section is a sub-forum for current members to discuss the new truck and complain or praise about certain decisions. You are a member so you are entitled to your opinion just like we are. However telling us to stay out of the sub-forum isn't going to work because it isn't a dedicated gen 2 site and we have all been posting here in this sub-forum waaaay before you joined. I already showed you the dedicated site for the 2nd gen. Not arguing at all here just letting you know this sub-forum is not a separate gen 2 Raptor site and to expect the same shennanigans.

One thing I would suggest and you can take it or leave it, is if you re-read most of these posts, you will see we are all most likely buying one the new trucks and just voicing our opinion of things we don't like and would like to see changed. No one said it would stop us from purchasing, yet.

Making a blanket statement about all of us being clowns etc isn't helping your cause and no one is coming to back you up. Why not just understand where we are coming from and get along with everyone? If someone personally attacks you, there is no harm in defending yourself. Just don't lump everyone in your reply. I understand where you are coming from. It is obvious even from seeing the tailgate post on the other forum you will be happy with whatever Ford hands you and that is ok. No one hates the truck as much as you think we do.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
troll-face-bob-dobbs-chsurch-of-subgenius-trollface.gif