2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And respect is earned.

Two way street there, bud.... Either cool it or get the **** out. Not a hard concept to grasp.

This forum is for gen 1 owners to discuss the 2017. As current Raptor owners, I believe we have a pretty solid handle on what we'd like to see in the new truck. Most of us agree that the ecoboost is not one of those changes. If you like the ecoboost, GREAT!, speak with your wallet and buy one when it comes out...

Don't get all butthurt when gen 1 owners (who are the reason why there's a gen 2 in the first place!!!) share distaste for the engine option in the gen 2.

Just my .02...

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two way street there, bud.... Either cool it or get the **** out. Not a hard concept to grasp.

This forum is for gen 1 owners to discuss the 2017. As current Raptor owners, I believe we have a pretty solid handle on what we'd like to see in the new truck. Most of us agree that the ecoboost is not one of those changes. If you like the ecoboost, GREAT!, speak with your wallet and buy one when it comes out...

Don't get all butthurt when gen 1 owners (who are the reason why there's a gen 2 in the first place!!!) share distaste for the engine option in the gen 2.

Just my .02...

Ah yes...ENTITLEMENT. You've posted here longer therefore you can say whatever you want, and I can't, amirite? This forum is for everyone to discuss the '17. That means me, and you and whoever else wants to. But one thing it is not for is Gen I owners to troll it. And thats what you guys are doing because you don't like it, and you don't like the guys who do. Apparently it is allowed here however.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I don't really care to be honest but you guys are having a really hard time with the new model. There's a hell of a lot of whining going on here in the '17 board. You guys obvious care so much that you're willing to attack some guy who has shown some interest in it.

Oh cry me a river you sissymarry. Almost everyone here in this Raptor thread have stated they will buy a Gen2 Raptor. You are just all butthurt because it's not one big happy Ford talking-points circle-jerk.

FRF members here actually love their Raptor and don't have to base their love on the latest YouTube Gen2 energy drink sponsored commercial being played before you watch PewDiePie play Forza.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah yes...ENTITLEMENT. You've posted here longer therefore you can say whatever you want, and I can't, amirite? This forum is for everyone to discuss the '17. That means me, and you and whoever else wants to. But one thing it is not for is Gen I owners to troll it. And thats what you guys are doing because you don't like it, and you don't like the guys who do. Apparently it is allowed here however.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant with my post... Your reading comprehension skills are on point.

I'd say enjoy your Eco-shit engine, but I highly doubt you'll be buying one anyways. Just another guy who thinks he knows what he's talking about but has never owned or drove either gen.

Good day to you, sir.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
How, in any way, does that make sense?

Do you guys have identical embroidered Raptor jackets that you all wear at Denny's before you go play out in the puddles together?

Ya why don't you bring your truck and play in the puddles with us...oh ya

#whatareicons

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

It just does :005:

Him not understanding it shows what a tool he is

#whatareicons