2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I think your very identity is so wrapped up in your trucks that if someone posts anything about a gen II (which is what this section is for) you clowns take it as an attack. You guys are wound so tight LOL

I've had 3 gen 1's and I have a 2015 F150. I think I have some knowledge on the subject. I love both my Raptor and the F150 but they do different things. The new Raptor is going to be awesome but it's not going to be nice in the way my current Raptor is nice. My F150 is a sweet ride but it doesn't do what the Raptor does. Different tools for different jobs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think your very identity is so wrapped up in your trucks that if someone posts anything about a gen II (which is what this section is for) you clowns take it as an attack. You guys are wound so tight QUOTE]

Look, buy a Gen 2. Run it through it's paces - whether that's to the mall and back or actually in the dirt, mud, snow, sand, etc. Then let us know how it did.

You have to understand that we are current Raptor owners. The 2017 is gonna be cool. We all get that. But the point that is being made by mostly OWNERS is that you don't really know what the Gen 2 is going to be like compared to the Gen 1. Have you ever driven in one? Have you ever even rode in one? That's what this is all about.

Some water heads saying things that they don't know anything about. It's not about the trucks. It's about you being a ******* moron about it. And starting shit with everyone who has an idea of what they are talking about. Change your approach a little, and if it's not already too late, then maybe someone will listen.

I can say this though, even if you do get a Gen 2 and report back with your findings, these previous comments and your ****** attitude will follow you back to this forum. And then, believe it or not, we still won't give a **** what you think because you were such a raging ***** to begin with.

So really, it's a mute point to argue about what you feel because today, tomorrow, next year - we won't give two ***** about how cool you think your new truck is or how much fun you had in it or how capable you think it is. The members here have good memories and we will remember you. So basically, you're ****** around here..........and that's the truly sad part.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! GL in your first outing with attitude. A lot of us have contributed mightily to the Raptor community and this forum. You might want to earn a little respect first and contribute before bashing everyone and calling us all clowns.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You guys are acting like clowns with your defensive, snide posts. Listen I like the Gen I Raptors. I think they're great trucks but I like the new one better. It sounds to me that it's not OK to like the Gen II here. And yet there is a forum here to discuss it. Gen I guys come in here and post a bunch of stupid crap about not liking it. What's up with the gang mentality here?

And respect is earned. You guys are not earning anyone's respect by bagging on those who like the new truck, nor the truck itself. Many of you will be swallowing that false pride, no doubt about it.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Says the guy with a mustang as his avatar. Project much?

Weak, your argument is weak. Do not take that sauce to the county fair. So fragile are you guys. I've never witnessed this level of contempt for a new model from owners of an older generation. You guys are polluting this section of the board with your anger. Go to the other sections where you all can bag on the new model. That way you won't be bothered by someone like me who will call you out for being ridiculous.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't grasp the gen 1 owners so jealous of the gen 2 that they have to bash it. If I really wanted one, wouldn't I just trade mine in for a new one? I drive mine every day I know what it will and won't do. I sure am not just going to take everything some talking heads feed me as gospel on a vehicle that isn't even out yet. And as a supporting member of this forum, I sure won't have some snot nosed troll telling me where I can or can't go.

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weak, your argument is weak. Do not take that sauce to the county fair. So fragile are you guys. I've never witnessed this level of contempt for a new model from owners of an older generation. You guys are polluting this section of the board with your anger. Go to the other sections where you all can bag on the new model. That way you won't be bothered by someone like me who will call you out for being ridiculous.

No contempt for the new model from me. Just disappointed in the engine, but that's only temporary.

Lots of contempt for ****** bags, though.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Weak, your argument is weak.

Says the guy defending a non-existent truck...

If you don't like what Raptor owners are saying about the Gen2 too bad. You know there is already a whole new website for the Ecoboost Raptor so if you you want Ecoboost circle-jerk you will have to go play over there.