2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Another happily married man!! As a friend of mine said once................."been married 20 years now. Best six years of my life!":wwwd:

Going on 28 years come this July. Best Six years, yeah I wish....

Sent using Tapatalk

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood, don't know if anything changed but could you look for me. Thanks
Order#0075
Dlr#F71054

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I tried to do was point out to JB, all the trucks that didn't get built on this forum, way before he was on here, because of shortages. There was a shortage on the beadlock wheels when the 2013's in the beginning, so those orders were being passed over. He's the one that totally freaked out over it. I hope he gets his truck, but he's not the first guy on here that's had to wait months and months for it, or the first who's order may not get pulled. Life's not fair, but life's great!

Yea, I have totally freaked out :rolleyes:

Take your ownage and ****

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally! :) :) :)

After 7 months of waiting... it's finally here. :)

8823-raptordelivered-3142014.jpg

A little history

8/20/2013 -- DORA
2/23/2014 -- VIN
3/5/2014 -- Built and Born
3/14/2014 -- Delivered to Dealership
3/15/2014 -- Becomes Mine :)

Thanks to Blood for keeping me updated on the progress throughout the many months of waiting and many others on the forum for helping me make sense of which mods I wanted (more on that later) as I'm headed north to MI to pick up my Raptor!

Last edited:

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This wait is really starting to suck. My truck was built two weeks ago and is still awaiting shipment. What the hell Ford. Sorry about the rant, but this is ridiculous ! Anybody else having this issue?
Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 12951

1hjHDNl

A little history

8/20/2013 -- DORA
2/23/2014 -- VIN

Thanks to Blood for keeping me updated on the progress throughout the many months of waiting and many others on the forum for helping me make sense of which mods I wanted (more on that later) as I'm headed north to MI to pick up my Raptor!

Congrats buddy, you have definitely waited longer than me by another 12 weeks. I don't know how you took it to be honest.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1hjHDNl

A little history

8/20/2013 -- DORA
2/23/2014 -- VIN

7 months HOLY SHIT!

What dealer in N MI did you order from?

This wait is really starting to suck. My truck was built two weeks ago and is still awaiting shipment. What the hell Ford. Sorry about the rant, but this is ridiculous ! Anybody else having this issue?

Wifes uncles truck was built on 2/14 and sat til 3/12 SUPPOSE TO be delivered to dealer today

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah buddy. Mine was built on 1/29 and sat in Dearborn for over 5 weeks for no good reason. Took about 5 days to travel by train and now sits in a rail yard all week with no indication that it will be delivered next week. The wait sucks big time and nobody gives a shit except for me.