2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Whatever, the earthquake and tsunami caused the meltdown. Bottom line, the stuff was coming from that area of Japan and Ford couldn't get it so it was reserved for Lincoln and higher end F150s and higher end Ford vehicles

Wasn't the shortage caused by all 3?
Earthquake caused Tsunami, Tsunami caused the Fukushima damage, that what I I remember hearing anyways.

Thank you

D

Deleted member 12951

You think Ford cares? From what I can tell, they don't (too big, who knows) and their actions prove it. We are one in millions to them, nothing.

Sent using Tapatalk

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a little FYI

Xirallic is one of the key components in Tuxedo Black and Red Candy Ford paint. It comes from only ONE plant- that is in Onahama

When you go on Wiki and type in xirallic You get this page

Xirallic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you notice on the page you will see the word Onahama And when you clink on it and scroll all the way back to the top, what do you see?

Like I said. The shortage of Tuxedo Black and Red Cand paint in 2011 was from the reactor meltdown in Fukushima Japan

D

Deleted member 12951

In 2011 when I got my 2011 King Ranch, I wanted Tuxedo black with NAV and was hard to find and I was told I couldn't order either because of the shortage. So got the White Platinum instead, glad I did.

So what's the point of the 2011 shortage and bring up the past here? That was an unforeseen natural disaster.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and y'all realize that if Ford prioritized "custom" orders from consumers over orders for dealer lots, then all the dealers would do is enter EVERYTHING as a consumer order?

Would you really believe all these fine-upstanding car salesman would abide by the rules and be honest? One or two might, until their competitors are taking advantage of the new system and they are left with no vehicles to sell... that would weed out the honest ones quick! :signs8:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can I just point out: Throwing a hissy fit on FRF isnt going to get a truck delivered sooner. :hidesbehindsofa:

All I tried to do was point out to JB, all the trucks that didn't get built on this forum, way before he was on here, because of shortages. There was a shortage on the beadlock wheels when the 2013's in the beginning, so those orders were being passed over. He's the one that totally freaked out over it. I hope he gets his truck, but he's not the first guy on here that's had to wait months and months for it, or the first who's order may not get pulled. Life's not fair, but life's great!