2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This wait is really starting to suck. My truck was built two weeks ago and is still awaiting shipment. What the hell Ford. Sorry about the rant, but this is ridiculous ! Anybody else having this issue?
Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

LOL! Just about everyone else. Two weeks is not that long. The average is 4-5 for delivery after truck is built.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah buddy. Mine was built on 1/29 and sat in Dearborn for over 5 weeks for no good reason. Took about 5 days to travel by train and now sits in a rail yard all week with no indication that it will be delivered next week. The wait sucks big time and nobody gives a shit except for me.

UNFB

Fords shipping is about as stellar as their allocation system.

Back when no one was buying vehicles , they (Ford and the stealerahips) were bending over backwards trying to get sales. Now that things are better, they aren't as motivated to take care of the customer.

I was at a dealer a couple weeks ago trying to get some brocholures and info on another vehicle and you would have thought I was invisible. Pathetic

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats buddy, you have definitely waited longer than me by another 12 weeks. I don't know how you took it to be honest.

I've learned the art of patience... it wasn't easy in the least... just kept thinking that one day... one day... and now its here!

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow these shipping dates are crazy. Well I guess I will go back to forgeting I ordered a truck. Thanks for the info guys.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn guys.....I must have lucked out with 13 days from being built to my dealership.

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
This whole thing is crazy. You order your damn vehicle it should be built and delivered this is crazy then even after its built all these other delays.
Order Date 10/4/2013
Build Date 1/28/2014
ETA 2/10/14 - LOL didn't happen sat in rail yard until 3/2/2014
New ETA 3/13/2014 LOL didn't happen again

Its sitting at the delivery company in Delaware waiting to be delivered whats the reasoning behind this. Just think if they had to discount it so much for every week it was delayed wow would we all be making out good. Well going on 24 weeks

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole thing is crazy. You order your damn vehicle it should be built and delivered this is crazy then even after its built all these other delays.
Order Date 10/4/2013
Build Date 1/28/2014
ETA 2/10/14 - LOL didn't happen sat in rail yard until 3/2/2014
New ETA 3/13/2014 LOL didn't happen again

Its sitting at the delivery company in Delaware waiting to be delivered whats the reasoning behind this. Just think if they had to discount it so much for every week it was delayed wow would we all be making out good. Well going on 24 weeks

That's insane.