2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This whole thing is crazy. You order your damn vehicle it should be built and delivered this is crazy then even after its built all these other delays.
Order Date 10/4/2013
Build Date 1/28/2014
ETA 2/10/14 - LOL didn't happen sat in rail yard until 3/2/2014
New ETA 3/13/2014 LOL didn't happen again

Its sitting at the delivery company in Delaware waiting to be delivered whats the reasoning behind this. Just think if they had to discount it so much for every week it was delayed wow would we all be making out good. Well going on 24 weeks

What area of the state did you order your truck from?

DDSMECH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This whole thing is crazy. You order your damn vehicle it should be built and delivered this is crazy then even after its built all these other delays.
Order Date 10/4/2013
Build Date 1/28/2014
ETA 2/10/14 - LOL didn't happen sat in rail yard until 3/2/2014
New ETA 3/13/2014 LOL didn't happen again

Its sitting at the delivery company in Delaware waiting to be delivered whats the reasoning behind this. Just think if they had to discount it so much for every week it was delayed wow would we all be making out good. Well going on 24 weeks

my car was built 2/17
started moving 2/27
no ETA since 2/28 still in the same place
dealer told me they cant do anything about it. When the shipping company decides to go put it on a train thats when it will start moving again...
Such bull cr*p!!

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
I live in northeast PA by wilkes Barre Scranton area. So its about a 2 hour ride from me but my dealer tells me they can't go pick it up. So its been there since wednesday morning. Very very frustrating as you all know going through it. I just don't understand it my business something orders something I want to get them it as fast as possible don't make money letting people wait. Shit if I got it when i ordered it my vehicle would be 6 months old already. Just costs them more and more money in the long run obviously they don't care must be nice not to care about costing yourselves money. Sorry for the rant lol

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My Supercab was ordered on 11/19/13 build 2/28/14 they tell me it is in transit Iask where he says they don't know, so transit means anywhere from the out door of the Dearborn factory to my dealer, he say yes we can,t track BS

I said I bought a bug screen for $31.00 for my Raptor, and I could watch it move all the way to my house.

And here iam paying $56,000.00 and you don't know, that's correct

know:lazer::biggun::biggun::biggun::biggun:

D

Deleted member 12951

My Supercab was ordered on 11/19/13 build 2/28/14 they tell me it is in transit Iask where he says they don't know, so transit means anywhere from the out door of the Dearborn factory to my dealer, he say yes we can,t track BS

I said I bought a bug screen for $31.00 for my Raptor, and I could watch it move all the way to my house.

And here iam paying $56,000.00 and you don't know, that's correct

Try to get the railcar number, that will allow you to track it. After mine was built, it seemed I couldn't track it as it just sat somewhere and nobody could tell me where it was for over a month. Once it was found I was able to track it successfully and it currently sits in a rail yard on ramp 6p, waiting for Jack Cooper Transport to bring it to the dealer, yes sitting on the ramp for over a week.

You got a deal on the bug screen. I ordered one and came in yesterday but cost me $33.45 total. :)

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try to get the railcar number, that will allow you to track it. After mine was built, it seemed I couldn't track it as it just sat somewhere and nobody could tell me where it was for over a month. Once it was found I was able to track it successfully and it currently sits in a rail yard on ramp 6p, waiting for Jack Cooper Transport to bring it to the dealer, yes sitting on the ramp for over a week.

You got a deal on the bug screen. I ordered one and came in yesterday but cost me $33.45 total. :)

Now u need to call jacky coopster and tell him to get on the ball NOW.

D

Deleted member 12951

Now u need to call jacky coopster and tell him to get on the ball NOW.

I asked the salesman at the dealership to do it after it sat on the ramp for 4 days. His ****** bag response, "Wish I could....just have to wait it out". They really don't give a flying rat ass about it. Worst customer service ever, actually good customer service and dealership don't normally mix well together so what I am thinking.....guess I wasn't.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont know what to think anymore, ive given up hope on getting one my dealer dosent even want to talk to me anymore time to move on is guess.