2013 RPG Offroad Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is the final look of the RPG build. First I added the secondary bypass 3.5 Fox Shocks up front to complete the front suspension. Next I added the RPG Trophy front cut bumper with an RPG cutout skid plate. Inside bumper I installed a 40 inch Baja design Onx6 light bar. Then I move to the rear of the truck and added an RPG race-line rear bumper with a tow hitch. On the bumper I added two amber Baja design S2 sport light. Once the bumper was installed the rear fenders were dovetail cut to provide extra clearance. The final piece was installing the GJ motor sports third brake light with an antenna mount with two amber S2 sport Baja design lights and one clear S2 Pro light for extra lighting. Once all was completed I loaded two 37 inch BFG all-terrain tires along with a pro eagle jack and plate onto the RPG recovery bypass rack. The next stage to my build is to have all the shocks tuned, check the suspension for any binding and have all the suspension re-torqued.

View attachment 164351 View attachment 164352

View attachment 164353 View attachment 164354 View attachment 164355
That's pretty much all you could ever need reasonably

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I finally made it to TSW Offroad to have all the shocks tuned and also have all the suspension re-torqued. First I want to give a shot out to Justin and Alex from TSW. These guys are awesome. They are very knowledgeable and very helpful in answering all my questions. TSW will definitely be my go to shop moving forward, even if it’s a 5 hour drive for me to get to their shop. Totally worth the drive.

Ok so on this visit I got all shocks set up with a basic street tune and was also provided a basic tune for off-roading. The fox 2.5 bump stops we’re also set to 90 PSI as a starting point. All the mid travel suspension was re-torqued front and back. Lastly I had the RPG triple gussets welded on the front lower control arms for added strength.

Unfortunately now that TSW will be my go to Offroad shop I now have four more upgrades I will be adding to the Raptor. The first upgrade will be the Howe power steering kit. The second upgrade will be 2 electric CBR transmission coolers. The plan is to place them somewhere near the RST bed rack area. The third upgrade will be adding a CBR radiator for better cooling. The last upgrade will be to adding a KHC front slot support kit to add more strength to the front control arm assembly. Hopefully this list will not get any longer. The plan is to start running the truck on some Raptor runs and some Offroad tracks to better tune suspension.

View attachment 315313View attachment 315314View attachment 315315View attachment 315316
The droop is awesome!!