2012 Raptors on material hold??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Delayed? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (takes breath) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

velacio

Reaction score
Looks like some dealerships are no longer taking orders in for any 2012 Raptors with Graphics or Cameras. Glad I got my order in 3 weeks ago :X

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i sure hope that isnt the case, if it is i may just have to suck it up and get the ctsv wagon instead. (didnt want to spend the extra coin, but i sure as hell dont want to wait till feb for a new ride)

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, welcome to the wonderful world of ordering Raptors. The same ***** been going on since the 10's, Order dates: DELAYED, Build Dates: DELAYED, Quality Control: DELAYED, Shipping: DELAYED, 6.2 engine: DELAYED, Navigation: DELAYED, Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor: DELAYED, Stock order and publication trucks always get built first, your truck: DELAYED: Holidays: DELAYED, Factory shut down: DELAYED. My 2010 Rap took one day short of six months to hit the dealer from the day it was ordered. The 13's, 14's, and how ever much longer Ford builds the Raptor will all be the same: DELAYED.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Precisely why I just got an 11 instead of waiting. I couldn't take the delays. 4 weeks was hard enough.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mind waiting. The 2012 will be well worth it. And those cooled seats will make me not want to wear underwear next summer.