2012 Raptors on material hold??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if there was a parts shortage then dealer stock would be the first to get impacted and then sold orders? That's how I read that

IARaptor

Reaction score
So if there was a parts shortage then dealer stock would be the first to get impacted and then sold orders? That's how I read that

No they are building stock orders first. Those will be the ones that will sit in a storage lot until ford gives the "ok" to ship 2012my. Once the ok to ship is given the retail sold orders will pick up and be built. However the retail sold orders and stock orders will arrive at the approx the same time as the Sold orders will not have to sit in the storage lots awaiting transport.

I hope this clears that up for you.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No they are building stock orders first. Those will be the ones that will sit in a storage lot until ford gives the "ok" to ship 2012my. Once the ok to ship is given the retail sold orders will pick up and be built. However the retail sold orders and stock orders will arrive at the approx the same time as the Sold orders will not have to sit in the storage lots awaiting transport.

I hope this clears that up for you.
Thanks for that info it answered a question I hadn't already asked but I'm still confused about my question. Let me rephrase it. "Stock orders" will have no options thus saving the options for "sold orders" correct?

I really appreciate everyone's persistence in getting the proper information out to all of us.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I deal with Grande ford daily. they are good guys! The truck i ordered had back up camera and tux black paint, and i havent heard any hold ups. is it just the raptors that are held up? mine is a regular F150....

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is this turning into the great nav scandal of the summer of 2011???? has anyone herd confirmation of this cause the dealership i ordered has herd nothing about it so im very nervous,scared,indifferent,upset about these rumors i need my 2012 now.....:Grenade: