14.5" Tesla style radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarRamrod

Reaction score
I don't think the one I have is available anymore. It was a PX6 unit from Phoenix Automotive that I got a few years back. No, I didn't have to do a single thing with it as far as wiring goes, it was all plug and play. I did update the firmware on it though with a better one.
Any update of getting it installed? I see they now have them calling out raptor in them and not just f150.
Aliexpres

I'm tempted to try it out.

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just emailed them and got an almost instant response. They told me it keeps all Sync functionality. Front/Rear camera work, heated/cooled seats., etc.

CarRamrod

Reaction score
So who's gonna do it, you or me? Lol. It was 650 a bit ago. I'm gonna watch the price for a bit.

radelow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered! They have a pretty generous return policy. I think this unit will be better than the Phoenix one and they are very responsive to questions. Will let everyone know once it arrives. In case anyone is interested here is the video for the install (This is on Gen 2 but same install for Gen 1):

Last edited:

CarRamrod

Reaction score
Ordered! They have a pretty generous return policy. I think this unit will be better than the Phoenix one and they are very responsive to questions. Will let everyone know once it arrives. In case anyone is interested here is the video for the install (This is on Gen 2 but same install for Gen 1):

It's the same install except how to get the dash off as this is a Gen 2. Just wanted to point that out to someone not following the thread.

Last edited:

CarRamrod

Reaction score

I keep coming back here to see if you have posted that you got it. I know i get emails when someone posts in this thread but i come here looking anyway.

Diverdown3

Reaction score
I will follow this thead whith interest, would like also put this stuff in my gen 2 , I am wondering if the touch screen is convenient at the bottom instead of button...
I have the Linkswell, which would be the same for all touch-screen substitutes. In cases it would be nicer (faster) to have physical buttons\knobs, but I enjoy the big screen for many reasons, so I don't mind the trade-off.