Oil change and tire rotation and now I have these problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wogoRaptor

Reaction score
Okay, so I purchased and installed Alcon brakes on my front wheels on my 2023 Raptor and everything worked perfectly and so happy with the upgrade. About a month after that install I took my truck into the local dealership for an oil change and tire rotation...the day after that visit my truck started throwing codes: Antilock Brake Fault and Pre-Collision assist Not Available.

The dealership has had my truck now for five days and are still trying to figure this out. Let me say again that prior to this oil change\tire rotation the Alcon brakes and the truck worked flawlessly. Any thoughts to causes? Is the dealership just yanking my chain?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive had the ABS fault on my '06. It had to have the entire system bled down and reset and filled.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty intense. Mine locked up and that was it. I replaced 6 calipers and about a gallon of fluid trying to get it right, but it was some computer issue that was throwing a fault with the ABS system that only some computer thatvI didnt have could solve

AJ36_LeadFootG3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has been at the dealer going on 5 weeks for exact same issue after Wilwood kit install. Master Cyclinder/Brake Booster Assmebly failure was conclusion after trying another bleed. Assembly was on national BO for 3 weeks until 10 days ago, replacement lines arrived this morning. Hopefully picking it up Friday.

Drove and stopped beautifully for 800 miles before codes threw and dash lights.