1.5” Leveling kit with 35” Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously....unless you guys are using a laser measuring device.....I don't know how you can discern a .25" difference on a 19-foot long vehicle. Must have way better eyes than me.
I think youd be shocked at how much of a visual change 1/4th inch is. Mine might be a smig over 1/4th inch too. When my tank is empty, it looks 1/4th higher in rear. Which to me, looks nicer. But when its full, I see some carolina squat. I dont like that. Id rather be dead level with a full tank and higher in rear with empty tank. Vs being level with empty tank and squatted with a full tank.

JD05

Reaction score
I did the 1 inch Eibach springs. I have factory 35's with a 0 offset wheel. It definitely calmed the nose dive down some and a slightly stiffer feel. I run 30 psi in my tires.

20231021_191410.jpg20231016_182844.jpg

DTSperanza

Reaction score
1” eibachs up front. Stock rear with RPG lower links. 17x9 +0 offset wheels in factory k02. No rubbing even at full send
This is the setup I'm after after a ton of back and forth. I want to keep 35s, get a bit more height in the front and was eyes +0 OS for that stance I'm after. Any side shots down you side of yours?

JD05

Reaction score
Wheels look great! what are these?
1" level looks dead perfect

It's the Fuel Unit wheel. The 1" level is perfect in my opinion. I don't remember the exact back space I did but I can find out if you would like me to.