How many times has this happened to you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had 3 extremely interested people that wanted to buy my 2013 Raptor.
One guy wanted to trade his 2021 Tremor for it.....NOT interested.
I sold a guy a 2012 Escape back in 2020 and he contacted me in 2022 wanting to buy my Raptor.
The third guy was the nearest Ford dealer that wanted my truck for a customer. My truck was there for the trans recall.... maybe the guy saw it then.
It's a good feeling having people wanting my truck. But, finding another one..... no. I'll keep mine

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when the prices were crazy the only thing i could think of:
"theres nothing out there i want more than the truck i have..."
"i could put a bunch of cash in pocket and not have a raptor, id save so much money on fuel, and all these trips and the maintenance and mods"

i could have got out of it, and replaced it with:
another gen2 superior cab with low miles, and had to do everything all over again..
a gen3 limousine cab, and had to park out side because its 4 inches too long to get into the garage, so id have to move..

i'll just keep what i have..

unless you have your eye on another truck, theres no reason to get out of the one thats been treating you right..

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had several unsolicted offers to buy mine. Most recently when I had the brakes done, transfer case, front and rear differential fluid changed, the service tech asked me if I was interested in selling. Despite my offer for a straight trade on 2024 Raptor R, he wasn't interested.

Marlboroman

Reaction score
I had some clown stop last week while washing my truck. Didn’t ask about the truck, he asked about my sleeper modded 02 Volvo with an offer of 1500. I told him I’d remove all aftermarket parts, stereo, and even blow the engine for him to get it to that price. Hopefully he won’t stop anymore.