SoCal and NorCal Raptor Runs - Pismo Beach

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attended the joint SoCal and NorCal Raptor Runs event at Pismo yesterday. It was their 5th annual beach event, but my first time attending. Will absolutely be going back next time. Had a blast with about 50 Raptors ripping through the dunes (plus tacos, raffle prizes and swag).

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0106.jpeg
    IMG_0106.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
kirkb

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to clean underneath after this run near/in salty water
Oh for sure. I sprayed it down when we got off the dunes with the coin operated car wash and then when I got home today I crawled underneath with the hose and rinsed it all down, including the engine bay (and lots of air compressor time on the interior).

OP
OP
kirkb

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe I missed it! Where do they announce the dates and other info?
It was my first one as a new member, but they seem to mostly post about the events on their respective Facebook and Instagram. They just recently posted registration for the next one, which is in Moab, unfortunately I have a schedule conflict and cant make it - bummed because I love Moab (especially for mountain biking)