09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed from my friend Ford sends no emails to dealers about scheduled down time of plants or production unless it is a fleet email in regards to fleet orders...... Sigh of relief.
What if that dealer knows somebody in scheduling? Maybe they grew up together? Maybe they used to be lovers? I don't know! All I know is he said he looked at the email on the screen so I would like to believe the man.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What if that dealer knows somebody in scheduling? Maybe they grew up together? Maybe they used to be lovers? I don't know! All I know is he said he looked at the email on the screen so I would like to believe the man.
Correct I'm just saying it could be vague, or not enough details ect. I'd just like to know the source of where it came from ect as on my portal news I see nothing here at the dealer. And my source at DTP says there running that week as of now

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct I'm just saying it could be vague, or not enough details ect. I'd just like to know the source of where it came from ect as on my portal news I see nothing here at the dealer. And my source at DTP says there running that week as of now
my take fos

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a easier time but the idea that we are getting moved up vs some guy saw some email for his dealer talking about something about f150 production 9/27? really?????

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a easier time but the idea that we are getting moved up vs some guy saw some email for his dealer talking about something about f150 production 9/27? really?????
whatcha mean sorry LOL.....first off are we gonna listen to a non squad member LOL. thats like believing germans wont invade poland and the germans are the ones saying it LOL.