09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should not have even said anything and let you find out yourself. Was just trying to be nice and give a heads up(Aka help) which is what this forum is supposed to be about. Not argue with each other
no haters here . we appreciate the info but we also were looking for a little more context . because a lot of this stuff nowadays is all over the place ;)

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my sales manager that spray in liners are causing delays here local business wise. Most places are low on chemical to do so and now are charging double for the service......Guess that facebook post is real! BLAH!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, not hating! I would have rolled with it but they did make a decent point about context. Not to nitpick the information but we have 2 conflicting reports now. And I thought we established there was a shortage for spray in like months ago. We heard these reports back when we ordered the trucks so it's not really "new" but I wonder if maybe suppliers hooked Ford up since they are a large major manufacturer and smaller shops get the inventory shaft. I'll probably call again tomorrow and again next Friday so I'll always think of this scene from Avengers
200.gif

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, not hating! I would have rolled with it but they did make a decent point about context. Not to nitpick the information but we have 2 conflicting reports now. And I thought we established there was a shortage for spray in like months ago. We heard these reports back when we ordered the trucks so it's not really "new" but I wonder if maybe suppliers hooked Ford up since they are a large major manufacturer and smaller shops get the inventory shaft. I'll probably call again tomorrow and again next Friday so I'll always think of this scene from Avengers
View attachment 317232
for the heck of it my guy is trying to remove it just to be safe then ill have no accessories added, so if thats the case and it still is delayed least ill know theres nothing more i can do LOL. its not worth worrying over but if it helps it helps if not oh well i tried. its all i can do now.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the heck of it my guy is trying to remove it just to be safe then ill have no accessories added, so if thats the case and it still is delayed least ill know theres nothing more i can do LOL. its not worth worrying over but if it helps it helps if not oh well i tried. its all i can do now.
to tell you the truth i think we were put at 9/27 for a reason . i thinking we either move up big or not at all . and if we dont move every thing goes smooth. :pepper:

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to tell you the truth i think we were put at 9/27 for a reason . i thinking we either move up big or not at all . and if we dont move every thing goes smooth. :pepper:
I think we're put there to be moved later sure, but I don't think there won't be delays with accesaccessories and shipping later though. I'm sure if there's delays now there will be delays later seriously. So if they can change it cool, if they can't oh well. Trying doesn't hurt a bit.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we're put there to be moved later sure, but I don't think there won't be delays with accesaccessories and shipping later though. I'm sure if there's delays now there will be delays later seriously. So if they can change it cool, if they can't oh well. Trying doesn't hurt a bit.
a guy just posted now that he had build date next week just got pushed to late oct. so i guess 9/27 isnt looking too bad right now

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a guy just posted now that he had build date next week just got pushed to late oct. so i guess 9/27 isnt looking too bad right now
to fair though his was a dealer stock order. i think we could be seeing the changeover from doing dealer stock to retail orders. he might have just been at the wrong place at wrong time.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I was just reading that other thread, what you posted makes a lot of sense. Dealer stock orders are just that, retail is an actual customer order and they just need to make it to make $$$. Here's to hoping they pull some of us retail orders up :happy160:

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I was just reading that other thread, what you posted makes a lot of sense. Dealer stock orders are just that, retail is an actual customer order and they just need to make it to make $$$. Here's to hoping they pull some of us retail orders up :happy160:
and the other guy em92 or whatever he also was a dealer stock. i know from 2017 that its all marketing driven. media gets their drives they have month of dealer stock built but not shipped. and once that happens or is scheduled then they shift to retail orders. you cannot have trucks out there before the media gets their chance.