09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatcha mean sorry LOL.....first off are we gonna listen to a non squad member LOL. thats like believing germans wont invade poland and the germans are the ones saying it LOL.
agreed i saw a post from this guy saying he is a sales manager at a large ford dealer? really then why are you finding out from your salesman? this is something the sales manager would know. again fos

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
next week is close....relax everyone its make or break time next week! spirits up! we got this.
just because they are not doing regular f150 scheduling this week doesnt mean the schedulers are not moving orders around. i have a idea that we might hear something tomorrow or later today. i might call later to see. i really think at this point we have a chance to move way up. i think that now with the press embargo lifted and that they have been producing dealer stock for a month. and also most of those have not shipped yet. they are going to change over to doing retail orders this next month and we will move up big time. notice of all the orders they most of the guys on here have are dealer stocks. only 2 dealers that i have seen actually have trucks. and both of them havent gotten the ok to sell them. i think that you will start to see all these truck that have been built start to ship this week so dealers have something to bring in orders. then they will start building and shipping retail orders. cant have people driving raptors around before the media and the dealers have some. we are on the right track

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just because they are not doing regular f150 scheduling this week doesnt mean the schedulers are not moving orders around. i have a idea that we might hear something tomorrow or later today. i might call later to see. i really think at this point we have a chance to move way up. i think that now with the press embargo lifted and that they have been producing dealer stock for a month. and also most of those have not shipped yet. they are going to change over to doing retail orders this next month and we will move up big time. notice of all the orders they most of the guys on here have are dealer stocks. only 2 dealers that i have seen actually have trucks. and both of them havent gotten the ok to sell them. i think that you will start to see all these truck that have been built start to ship this week so dealers have something to bring in orders. then they will start building and shipping retail orders. cant have people driving raptors around before the media and the dealers have some. we are on the right track
exactly although i heard there is no OKTB for raptors as its mid model year vehicle production? BOF confirmed this as well. SO i think really its either a shipping delay going on or they might be building x amount that are all going to roughly the same area ect which is why shipping is delayed. I mean think about it, why load 1 raptor for one area and ship it ect when they can load 4-6 on the same carrier and all go to the same area. I think logistically theres other things we really dont know for sure on the process. I believe they used july and august to either complete sitting around vehicles, and building x amount for dealers/media ect and now september will be used to catch up on retails ect. Like I said before i seriously doubt there going to continue building raptors so close to MY change. With others like GM, if model year change is say Nov15, they have there finishing builds 1-2 weeks prior to get everything dialed in early for change over. I firmly believe next week there will be a shuffle and hopefully we have our trucks by end of sept early oct. With my plant contact confirming there doing the ratio still realistically 10 an hour ect with 8 being raptors, thats a big number per day/per week ect. I think there playing scheduling safe and being conservative. Its a placeholder for now, thats it end of story. Lemme know what you find out if you do call, otherwise ill check mid afternoon mon/tues and pray for us all.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly although i heard there is no OKTB for raptors as its mid model year vehicle production? BOF confirmed this as well. SO i think really its either a shipping delay going on or they might be building x amount that are all going to roughly the same area ect which is why shipping is delayed. I mean think about it, why load 1 raptor for one area and ship it ect when they can load 4-6 on the same carrier and all go to the same area. I think logistically theres other things we really dont know for sure on the process. I believe they used july and august to either complete sitting around vehicles, and building x amount for dealers/media ect and now september will be used to catch up on retails ect. Like I said before i seriously doubt there going to continue building raptors so close to MY change. With others like GM, if model year change is say Nov15, they have there finishing builds 1-2 weeks prior to get everything dialed in early for change over. I firmly believe next week there will be a shuffle and hopefully we have our trucks by end of sept early oct. With my plant contact confirming there doing the ratio still realistically 10 an hour ect with 8 being raptors, thats a big number per day/per week ect. I think there playing scheduling safe and being conservative. Its a placeholder for now, thats it end of story. Lemme know what you find out if you do call, otherwise ill check mid afternoon mon/tues and pray for us all.
btw i think mr church hasnt got a clue

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
btw i think mr church hasnt got a clue
Should not have even said anything and let you find out yourself. Was just trying to be nice and give a heads up(Aka help) which is what this forum is supposed to be about. Not argue with each other

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should not have even said anything and let you find out yourself. Was just trying to be nice and give a heads up(Aka help) which is what this forum is supposed to be about. Not argue with each other
Im not saying i dont believe you im just trying to figure out exactly verbatim what was said, from who ect. It could be a leaked email we need to know, it could be just that dealership ect. thats all. if theres anyway you can find out where it came from and the exact text that would be benefitial to us and IM totally not knocking you, i appreciate the info, just seems to be vague or not the normal way to get info is all, so just trying to confirm so we understand... I appreciate it, just hoping you can provide a little more.