09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with you my brothers. We need to keep it together for the long haul. I have a feeling too that this squad will maybe luck out in the long run. There are guys that have been built more than a month ago that there trucks haven’t even shipped yet. I have seen this before in 2017. I was at were we are now all those guy saying my trucks built but still sitting in dearborn when mine was built month later. Btw when mine was done it shipped immediately. Also I was looking at mike Levine twitter today . I think they were in borrego today with a bunch of raptors. Most likely media drives. Could be next week that after media does it’s thing you will see raptors rolling out of Dearborn.
I think as well a lot of guys are held up either shipping delays or possibly due to the paint issue they had I mean it's the only thing that makes sense and fits with the info I know. I'm confident next week things will work out for us as I seriously doubt they want to keep everyone pushed way out to close to model changeover. I'm sure they would rather have these done late September/early October then right up the the last minute of late October early November. I'm confident in 1 week (Mon/Tues) next week we will have good news and everyone is just pushed for placeholders. Last Monday a bunch got juggled around and a few moved up then shoved back into October. It don't add up, and I'm convinced next week it'll all change back to normal and we will be good and hopefully have our trucks by the end of September, I feel it. THIS IS SPARTA:evil27::evil27:

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looked up a few local orders within 50 miles, looks like they might have been pushed back from the last time I check but they're all in production with a blend date 08/26 but all the estimated delivery dates have been changed to N/A. It would be cool if I could take a look at them once thy deliver but I don't know if they've already been spoken for. I doubt they'd let me play around with a customer's order lol

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also to add to this I would be PISSED if I found out my dealership was letting rando people just test drive my truck before I pick it up LOL. You better be sure as **** I will be there the minute this thing comes off delivery. I am calling in sick or taking a vacation I don't care which lol but I aint showing up for work

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also to add to this I would be PISSED if I found out my dealership was letting rando people just test drive my truck before I pick it up LOL. You better be sure as **** I will be there the minute this thing comes off delivery. I am calling in sick or taking a vacation I don't care which lol but I aint showing up for work
Good news for me I work at the sister dealer on the other side of town and ordered from the brother dealer. I got spies there from when I used to work there, but soon as mine hits the ground I'll be there to, heck I might camp at parking lot or even follow the carrier the whole way, I'm crazy and I'll do it. I will be taking delivery same day so I'll be off work a bit idc I got vacation. I was hoping to go to raptor assault this year maybe and drive it there to play elsewhere after but looks like I'll be forgoing that till next year which leaves me plenty of vacation. And the way things are going I can make more $$$ on vacation then at work :banghead:

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news for me I work at the sister dealer on the other side of town and ordered from the brother dealer. I got spies there from when I used to work there, but soon as mine hits the ground I'll be there to, heck I might camp at parking lot or even follow the carrier the whole way, I'm crazy and I'll do it. I will be taking delivery same day so I'll be off work a bit idc I got vacation. I was hoping to go to raptor assault this year maybe and drive it there to play elsewhere after but looks like I'll be forgoing that till next year which leaves me plenty of vacation. And the way things are going I can make more $$$ on vacation then at work :banghead:
That sounds rough dude, I lived through the 2008 recession and that firmly planted in my mind there really isn't good solid money in wrenching on cars.... went back for my degree and instantly doubled my annual when i started working.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds rough dude, I lived through the 2008 recession and that firmly planted in my mind there really isn't good solid money in wrenching on cars.... went back for my degree and instantly doubled my annual when i started working.
Yeah trust me I've been looking and weighing options I just can't make a move till truck comes or bank will be like uhhhhhh nope.