09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so whose making the weekly disappointment phone call first squad..... 9-13 squad is dead lately and commenting how we are so lively....lets not go rouge yet guys!
I checked this morning and still slated for a Sept 13 build week. Was gonna hit up the 13th week gangsta squad crew thread but got side tracked by work emails.

Dropping a post there now to revive it.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still here and still waiting lol. I checked last week and I haven't moved so it's less likely at this point but I am not calling nearly as much as I used to. I've almost made my peace at this point

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still here and still waiting lol. I checked last week and I haven't moved so it's less likely at this point but I am not calling nearly as much as I used to. I've almost made my peace at this point
I already checked and I'm still the same don't bother. We're stuck here for good I've already decided I'm not checking anymore it's pointless to. When the tracker says in production then I'll check.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already checked and I'm still the same don't bother. We're stuck here for good I've already decided I'm not checking anymore it's pointless to. When the tracker says in production then I'll check.
same here. i think the same . i know there is a rumor around they they will be doing a big update at the end of the month which is next wed. if we get moved we realize the best you could get is the next week possibly 9/6. next week we will only be out 3 week or so. so i am in agreement with you guys . i think this is where we are at. we havent moved only the 1 time so that could be a good thing. others are moving up and some are moving way out to oct . one thing i did notice today i went a did a search of the ford site for dealer orders in a few local zips that i always check. no new ones from last week. i have 1 local dealer that showed last thurs along with a couple more. get this they were all 800 packages no options no bedliners no nothing. seem strange for dealer stock orders. i wonder if they were told in order to get scheduled they had to go that route? no 801a no sprayin, no covers . and suprisingly no new dealer stock orders since last thurs. hmmm

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same here. i think the same . i know there is a rumor around they they will be doing a big update at the end of the month which is next wed. if we get moved we realize the best you could get is the next week possibly 9/6. next week we will only be out 3 week or so. so i am in agreement with you guys . i think this is where we are at. we havent moved only the 1 time so that could be a good thing. others are moving up and some are moving way out to oct . one thing i did notice today i went a did a search of the ford site for dealer orders in a few local zips that i always check. no new ones from last week. i have 1 local dealer that showed last thurs along with a couple more. get this they were all 800 packages no options no bedliners no nothing. seem strange for dealer stock orders. i wonder if they were told in order to get scheduled they had to go that route? no 801a no sprayin, no covers . and suprisingly no new dealer stock orders since last thurs. hmmm
most of our dealer ordered trucks are no accessories ect, they add all that here in our prep department, normally only drop in liners ect. so thats not to weird. plus they get them at cost ect and then charge full retail on the accessory sheet on the window.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think even if any of us get moved we might be looking a week earlier at best, would Ford even bother at that point? Maybe if they have a certain run for Oxford White's or something but they'll have that figured out probably during our scheduled week. We tried lol but I think we can all relax and lean back and wait for our stickers to show up next month then start all over again with delivery times hahaha

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think even if any of us get moved we might be looking a week earlier at best, would Ford even bother at that point? Maybe if they have a certain run for Oxford White's or something but they'll have that figured out probably during our scheduled week. We tried lol but I think we can all relax and lean back and wait for our stickers to show up next month then start all over again with delivery times hahaha
Lol that's not no lie. I'll be totally over that crazy. Just seems nuts to be moved so far out especially when I removed auto stop ect I figured that would do something maybe but I feel for you all. Praying next week helps some otherwise that's it. I'll check mid week next week and that's it. F5 on tracker many times a day till it shows production :banghead: :banghead: :Angry:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no rhyme or reason to this. If we could crack the code, there would be no speculation and guessing going on. The fact is, our trucks will get here eventually. Now that they are getting ready to hit the streets, the accessory guys should be doing work, in preparation for us to part with more of our money.