09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most of our dealer ordered trucks are no accessories ect, they add all that here in our prep department, normally only drop in liners ect. so thats not to weird. plus they get them at cost ect and then charge full retail on the accessory sheet on the window.
just an fyi, its etc. not ect if you are meaning it as et cetera..

200.gif

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh no worry, your way better then some in here! im just anxious but in the "dont care mood" anymore as the waiting game is lame, the unknown game is lame, and so is the excitement game. ive got thick skin no worry!.
I’m there with you brother... former tech for Porsche... as I always say to people... I used to be a mechanic... I’m saltier than a sailor so good luck getting me to blush...

and just think about the wait like this... just gives you more time to make a bigger down payment

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m there with you brother... former tech for Porsche... as I always say to people... k in used to be a mechanic... I’m saltier than a sailor so good luck getting me to blush...

and just think about the wait like this... just gives you more time to make a bigger down payment
Yeah i know im just juggling other things to in life right now, so yeah ill be able to make a bigger down payment but "if" i were to switch jobs ect the bank wont like my new job as far as getting a loan so just hoping it comes soon! that would really help right now although itll be like making 2 mortgage payments in the end itll be worth it and enjoyable.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man us squad members are the best ever. The other threads are full of nothing but bickering bipolar husband and wives.....we need to post more here so this thread doesn't get buried under all the BS bullcrap.
Lol I can hear the crickets in this thread. We more pictures and videos of new owners. I just want more exhaust videos. Well the good thing is I might have it before our return to office date. I work from home and we're switched to a hybrid office schedule in October so I'd like to roll up like a badass

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I can hear the crickets in this thread. We more pictures and videos of new owners. I just want more exhaust videos. Well the good thing is I might have it before our return to office date. I work from home and we're switched to a hybrid office schedule in October so I'd like to roll up like a badass
I have one video saved on Instagram I'm sure you've seen the code orange one through Arizona few months ago. That's prolly my favorite video so far it sounds amazing. Ya I'm hoping to have mine soonish, I mean I'm debating job options lately and I don't wanna make moves till I know when my truck will come potentially without ******** up loans ect. This whole situation sucks but I seriously have some deep faith for next week, I have some weird feelings there will be news, idk good or bad yet but I have this weird feeling.....maybe that's a good sign.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one video saved on Instagram I'm sure you've seen the code orange one through Arizona few months ago. That's prolly my favorite video so far it sounds amazing. Ya I'm hoping to have mine soonish, I mean I'm debating job options lately and I don't wanna make moves till I know when my truck will come potentially without ******** up loans ect. This whole situation sucks but I seriously have some deep faith for next week, I have some weird feelings there will be news, idk good or bad yet but I have this weird feeling.....maybe that's a good sign.
I am with you my brothers. We need to keep it together for the long haul. I have a feeling too that this squad will maybe luck out in the long run. There are guys that have been built more than a month ago that there trucks haven’t even shipped yet. I have seen this before in 2017. I was at were we are now all those guy saying my trucks built but still sitting in dearborn when mine was built month later. Btw when mine was done it shipped immediately. Also I was looking at mike Levine twitter today . I think they were in borrego today with a bunch of raptors. Most likely media drives. Could be next week that after media does it’s thing you will see raptors rolling out of Dearborn.