09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So squad members when do we dare make the required Friday disappointing phone call/chat session.....I really don't wanna make it. But we're in this together, someone make the call on when we should unleash the prayers to the raptor gods of mercy :angry94:

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heard a rumor that FP is aware there might be a large scheduling event at the end of this month. If you do call try and confirm this. I called this morning already and no change for me :/
No change for me either, a zone rep mentioned there's supposed to be a mass update potentially Aug 30th, but he advised maybe checking next week or early next week and maybe there will be updates before then per FP.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh. I guess we have 1 more week to go, a last hoorah shall I say? lol
View attachment 316570
Fingers crossed huge cause idk what I'll think if there's no change! Ugh. We're in this and I'm kinda confident. Let's get moved up for sure cause this has been a horrible time living in the 8th layer of H**L

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heard a rumor that FP is aware there might be a large scheduling event at the end of this month. If you do call try and confirm this. I called this morning already and no change for me :/
Same here