"paging jake y."

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dearest Jake Y.,

I just noticed that you are the newest member to sign up for this ****-filled excuse for a forum that is home to a bunch of wild hooligans.

With that said, we're glad to have you aboard. :)

Now I know you have not posted yet, so I've started this thread to encourage you to do so. This is the proverbial nudge at the starting gates, if you will.

Bottom line is, our buddy Ryan over at SDHQ has been bragging about the custom pre-runner bumper he built you, and all of us here NEEEEED to see some pics, STAT!

So c'mon Big Jake, I'm calling you out 'cause I'm dying to see that bumper and I'm pretty damn sure I'm not the only one. Can you hook us up with some visuals Bro? :drool:

Warmest Regards,

Bojangles

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Jake don't hold out on us buddy. Let those pics flow, let's go.
Oh eh Welcome!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well.. I guess that's true...

Don't worry, don't think we haven't all noticed how helpful you've been around here with all kinds of things like technical support, photo and video editing, taking on custom photoshop requests, starting a FRF facebook group all on your own, and regularly contributing in the threads.

Everyone around here knows what a straight-Gangster you are..... and if they don't, well then we'll kick 'em in the nuts and remind 'em!! :nutkick:

You definitely deserve some props 6.2

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome, glad to have another place to call home. Gimme a couple minutes and i'll get those pictures up!

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here she is, kind of dirty.

Bumper was built by SDHQ in Gilbert, AZ. Awesome shop, friendly, talented, experienced people. I gave them a lot of license with this bumper and i love how it turned out. You can really admire the quality of the workmanship and the fabrication. Lots of little things bring this bumper together and it exceeded my highest expectations. Check them out for anything you may need, tell them Jake sent you.

Anyways now the fun part! Here she is, without lights, then with. Also just tinted the windows.

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

DSC08967.jpg

DSC08966.jpg

DSC08964.jpg

DSC08959.jpg

DSC08958.jpg

Thanks for looking guys.

Click through to the big pics on a couple, it makes a difference

Banned
Reaction score
damn that looks good. the tint looks awesome to, how much did you tint em?