"paging jake y."

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You sure he will be ramming it into his throat? I think he will ram it in somewhere else ;)

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You sure he will be ramming it into his throat? I think he will ram it in somewhere else ;)

You're probably right. From what I've heard I don't think his tastes are too picky when it comes to ******..... he'll take on whatever the homeless dudes shove his way.

But every streetwalker has a specialty, last I heard they nicknamed him "Rent-A-Throat"

Touche Toast, as they say here down South.... mess with The Bull and you'll get the horns.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hehe! I'm not offended at all mang. Just playin' the dozens but I just have a bad habit of taking things a little too far!!
I'm sure Jake Y. will read through this intro thread and wonder what kind of scumbags he's just surrounded himself in here at this forum! ;)

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, you guys have probably scared him away. He probably got into his truck, and just kept driving

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, you guys have probably scared him away. He probably got into his truck, and just kept driving

Sounds like a good idea, but hopeully not
LOL rent-a-throat
He got the idea from the underground bizz he and Raptorguy21 used to run catering to illegal Mexican drug runners near the border - dont ask me why he did it or what he saw in that "market" but how do you think he could afford those new Deavers? :********:

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He got the idea from the underground bizz he and Raptorguy21 used to run catering to illegal Mexican drug runners near the border - dont ask me why he did it or what he saw in that "market" but how do you think he could afford those new Deavers? :********:

Shit Raptorguy, he's wise to our scheme.