"paging jake y."

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
......Oh mang!!!!

I love it! Your truck looks like wet sex all the way around. Absolutely beautiful in my book.

Question: its hard for me to tell in the angles of the pics..... Did you have them angle your outtermost off-road lights slightly outwards following the curvature of the bumper tubing ?? I'm thinking you did, which I like, but I'm not quite sure in looking at the pics.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like that you can immediately compare the difference from the stock bumper to the custom in the last photo since Ryan's Raptor is parked next to yours.

Anther Question: Did you move your shocks to the middle perch or the top perch? ....I'm trying to imagine how mine would look with that and I'm on the top perch.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Jake, I heard you guys got a shit load of rain the last night. 4 inches?

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! The tint is 20% all around.

The lights in that photo do point out, the light tabs allow for you to aim them. And my front shock is on the top perch, also running deaver +1s in the rear.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shaggy, yeah it was pretty ridiculous. Flooding everywhere! it was fun to go splashing around in the raptor though. It was hailing at one point and a friend and i ran the length of the UA campus through it to the shelter of the raptor. I was a little nervous for hail damage but i couldnt see anything yet.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yea, it missed us up north of you here in CG. We did get 5 - 6 inches of rain 3 weeks ago and the golf course I work on still has added lakes from it. Damn that was a lot of rain.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Jake! Nice bumper!

Heres the Adriana Lima that Bojangles mentioned
Little_girl_on_swing.jpg
He first saw her at a park he frequents in Las Cruces, Texas

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This just took a strange turn down a dark alley...

Toast knows all about strange dark alleys.... He can usually be found in one crawling around on his hands and knees looking for the next ******* object he's gonna ream his throat with.